New Orleans Part 1

Bonnie POV:
Getting on a private plane with half of the original family was a surreal experience.

First of all I had never been on a private plane, hell this was my first time on any plane

First of all I had never been on a private plane, hell this was my first time on any plane. Grams was always scared of them so we took road trips instead.

Sitting down next to the window I look out. Rebekah is fixing herself a drink before we take off, Elijah is talking to the pilot and Klaus is off somewhere doing who knows what. Kol and Finn opted to stay with Esther in Mystic Falls. Finn to make sure Esther is okay and Kol apparently doesn't have a very pleasant memory of his last time in New Orleans.

I had just gotten off the phone with Caroline after telling her about everything that happened with Stefan this morning and to promise to give her updates on what was happening with me in New Orleans.

I know I'm going to have to do damage control when I get back. She's probably freaking out over me leaving with the Mikaelsons. Strangely though being with them doesn't feel strange, hell as long as everything goes as it should we may even have fun in New Orleans. Then again I've never been so lucky.

As I think of how this is going to go I feel a weight settle next to me. I turn expecting to see Rebekah but to see the blue eyes of the worlds first hybrid. He smirks at me, looking a bit happy if I'm being honest. It's a different look on him. It's a good one.

"Well love in a couple hours we touch down in NOLA, have you ever been?" He asks and I nod. Memories of my Grams filling my head suddenly.

"Yea, Grams took me to spend time with family for a summer. It was before I found out I was a witch" I tell him and he nods smiling. He takes a sip of a drink I didn't even realize was in his hand.

"Well now you can see what New Orleans has to offer a witch of your caliber" he tells me. I smile at him softly and nod. He looks me over, giving me a calculating look.

"What?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow.

"What is on your mind?" He asks and my eyebrows raise in surprise before I shake my head at him.

"Nothing" I say though the look on his face lets me know it was unconvincing.

"You are a terrible liar Bonnie" he says and I chuckle shrugging a shoulder.

"Just some trouble with the Salvatore brothers" I say, unsure of why I'm letting him know.

Maybe it was the promise of Always and Forever. Well at least as long as that could be for me. They've already done more than any of my so called friends' had done, well with Caroline and Matt excluded. He just nods at me softly.

"Well, you no longer have to concern yourself with that riff raff, you've 'upgraded' as the kids tend to say now" he says and I can't help but laugh at him and nod softly. He gives me a dimpled smile.

"Besides you were wasted on those imbeciles" he says and I raise an eyebrow my defenses coming up.

"You mean my power?" I ask and he chuckles at me confusing me.