Best friends

As soon as they got off the plane in Mystic Falls Bonnie got in her car and drove off, without looking back. The others could only look at each other in worry for the small witch, before deciding first they needed to speak with their mother about what had occurred in New Orleans the previous night. Rebekah look at her brother curiously.

"I'm surprised you're willing to take mother's advice, usually you'd have done something bullheaded and foolish by now" she says and from the corner of her eyes she sees the ever stoic Elijah smirk. Niklaus rolls his eyes at his younger sisters antics.

"I figured we'd give our mother the reigns on this, so far she's been right about Bonnie Bennett where I obviously have not" he says as they begin to drive to the Mikaelson estate. All worried about the same person.

"She'll be alright won't she?" Rebekah asks her older brothers, in a moment of weakness. They were her strength. If she couldn't be herself in front of them what hope did she truly have. Niklaus and Elijah share a glance, before Elijah nods at her.

"We'll make sure of it, she just needs time" he says softly to his sister.

"And if she's not speaking with us by the end of the day we break down her door in the morning" Klaus says smirking at his sister who gives a smirk back at him happily.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Walking into her house, Bonnie sighs, kicking off her shoes. After so long if felt good to be home. Even if it was empty. Though it was strange after being in a house full of people the past couple days. The silence is deafening. Dropping her bag by the door she heads up to her room.

She looks herself in the mirror as memories plague her.

Meela standing over Elijah.

Rebekah on her knees.

Klaus with Papa Tundes blade imbedded in his chest.

They all almost died for me is all she can think of. She was used to being the one risking her life for her friends. She was the one who risked everything for everyone else. Being in this position she didn't understand how Elena could be okay with everything, the one night alone had her ready to avoid everyone. She didn't want anyone getting hurt for her, and especially not because of her.

Getting in the shower she sighs, trying to wash away everything that happened. Attacking Klaus was at the forefront of her mind. She hurt him. It's funny how a while ago all she wanted was to kill him and yet now she was feeling guilty about hurting him.

Find the hunter

Bonnie squeezes her eyes shut as the witches whisper in her ear, trying to get her to find him.

"Leave me alone" she yells to them, making them quiet down for a moment. After rinsing herself and out of the shower, and trying to rid herself of the memories of New Orleans. Bonnie changes into something so she can go to the store.

 Bonnie changes into something so she can go to the store