Chapter-48

🔥 Mature Chapter 🔥

_____________________________________________

Lauren Hart

Sean didn't wait for long to drag me into our room. Shutting the door, he pushed me against it. The warmth of his soft lips glided down my neck leaving feathery touches all along. His touch was gentle and heated all at the same time. I could feel the heat developing inside me, but the flames were low since he wasn't giving me all of him. He maintained inches of distance from me which I didn't want.

I groaned and tried to touch him but he harshly grabbed my wrists and pinned them above the wall. He brought his lips closer to mine but didn't touch, instead, he whispered,

"What punishment should I give to you?" He licked his lips, his eyes trained on my lips and mine on his. My chest heaved heavily in anticipation, I wanted to feel him—urgently.

"Sean." I groaned, struggling to remove my hands from his tight grip so I could jump on him.

"What? Is the hulk coming out?" He chuckled, mocking my incapability to set myself free.

"Are you on the edge?" He whispered huskily again, this time pressing himself against me, making me wet instantly. I shot him a deathly glare. How dare he tease me in this intense situation!

"Yes?" He smirked. He then loosened his grip on my wrist and gently tugged the back of my hair and yanked my face towards him. "Then let's keep you on the edge."

He didn't give me chance to breathe as he hurled me up against the door. Alarmed, I balanced myself by wrapping my hands around his neck and legs around his torso. In the blink of an eye, my sundress was pooled over my thighs, and my exposed peaks became his snack.

He planted his hands beneath my hips and tugged me the closest he could; his hard shaft proudly poking my wet center. I moaned as I felt my desire being fulfilled. I tugged his hair harder when his hot mouth played with my attention-demanding peaks. His mouth skillfully worked on my breasts; harsh tugging, nibbling, and sucking were being done.

I, who had turned into a moaning mess, wanted more. Even though we hadn't done pretty much anything yet, I was close to experiencing the euphoria; his mouth was enough to bring me to paradise. I would not be ashamed to release the heat even we hadn't gone far because this is what he had been doing to me.

I love how you get so hot for me." He pulled away long enough to murmur before devouring my flesh again. His words pierced through the haze of my desire, turning me wetter and wetter.

"Sean." My moans turned louder with every passing second in need of him, but he had his mind of his own. His mouth still on my flesh, he bucked himself against my core, earning a loud moan from me. He sensually rubbed himself against me a few times and I almost —almost found my release but he pulled back. He stopped doing wonders to my body. It felt as though he restricted me from diving in the pool of water in the scorching summer.

"Sean." I cried out in frustration, arching my body so he could see how frustrated I was, but the jerk laughed.

I shot him a glare. "Why would you do that?!" I almost screamed.

He held my gaze, intensely. Smirking, he glided his hands up to my supple peaks and fisted them in his hands, giving them a firm squeeze. "Punishment, my lovely hulk. Punishment."

"But I did nothing wrong!" I groaned out in frustration. "I just assured your friends that I would never come in between your friendship. Isn't this all you men want?"

His gaze was locked with mine but his hands were moving, his fingers drew small feathery circles over my nipples which caused me to shudder. In the intense frustrating situation, all I could think was the pleasure I would have received only if he hadn't stopped.