Author's Note

If you're here then you must have come after reading Entangled and Entangled Playfully

If you're here then you must have come after reading Entangled and Entangled Playfully. If not, then I recommend you to read them for a better understanding of the characters.

*Can be read as stand-alone*

First of all, thank you so much for making Entangled a success.
Just because of you all, here I'm, writing the third series of Entangled called Entangled with the crazy.

To be honest, I never planned on converting this story into a series but your support and love urged me to write more. I've faced harsh judgment too but I never gave up.

The credit of motivation goes to you all; the readers. You are helping me grow. I took every constructive criticism positively and improved my work based on your comments. So, a huge thank you for giving honest feedback. Trust me, you people have changed me for good.

Please continue to shower your love on my work

____________________________________________

Few points to keep in mind

⏺This is the first draft hence, unedited.

⏺English isn't my first language so there might be a few ups and downs.

I write simple, not-so-dramatic, sweet, and soothing stories. My stories do not represent toxic relationships, pride, or hate. I believe in a meaningful relationship full of hope, respect, and care. My stories will make you laugh a little, learn a little, and smile a little extra.

Do not post hate comments. If you don't like the story, you are free to leave. The world is already dealing with so much; do not spread more negativity.

⏺Doors are always open for Constructive criticism.

⏺This work is purely my imagination so do not copy or translate my work in any form. The defaulters will be reported. So, stay alert.

⏺The story is a work of fiction and is not written to hurt anyone's culture or sentiments. Do not take anything written in the story personally as this is just an imaginative work and is written for entertainment. So, read this story as a 'story' and if you like it Vote, Comment and Share.

These are enough reminders for now.

___________________________________________

I'll start updating from 20th August 2020.

I need some time to relax, detox, and create. I've been writing non-stop for the last eight months and now I need some rest. Hope you won't forget me?

Add this story to your library to get the alerts.

Will be back soon.

Stick to the profile and stay tuned.

___________________________

Keep smiling😃

With love
K.R ❤
Your own SoloBird.