8

Taehyung open his mouth to say what is it but interpreted by ............Yoongi.

YOONGI POV :-

"About your marriage. Right?" I said. Taehyung looked at me confusingly while Namjoon looked totally shocked.

But the question is why Tae look at me like this?

"But hyung how did you know? I guess i don't tell anyone." He said. Aish he... Oh wait.....He don't know Jimin and Kookie are childhood friends. It's ok.

"Yes you don't reveal yet but you forget about your Chimchim. He and Kookie are chi....." I said but interpret by Namjoon.

"Yah you both dumbass can you try to remove my confusion. Huh!! When is it happened? And who is that person you will to marry? You have a girlfriend how can you cheat her and by the way......" Namjoon babbling and it make me annoying so i stopped him.

"Yah Namjoon let me finish first ok." I said and they both nodded their head.

"So i was saying Jimin and Kookie both are childhood heartbeats, and Jimin told me about your marriage. I know you are frustrated and you don't want to marry him but believe me kookie is really a very good boy Taehyung. He will never hurt you in any way." I stop talking for a second to see Taehyung reaction but he did not said anything so i continue......

"I know Jimin is also your friend but he is more than friend of kookie. They both are like bread and butter, they are studied in same college and my Jimin always protect him from bullies. You know sometimes i also jealous from kookie because your chimchim always give him more attention when he was with us but believe me Taehyung he is really a good boy. God give you this chance so don't lose it." I said calmly try to understand him so he don't think any bad things about Kookie.

"And Namjoon Kookie is Jeon Jungkook Mr. Jeon's son our business partner. Due to crises both parents have decided to marry their son so they can collab their company and free from the problem." I said to Namjoon.

"Well Yoongi i honestly say, i don't know this Jungkook boy personally but i feel good vibes about him as you describe." Namjoon said with a smile. I also nodded my head with a smile.

We both are busy at talking but interpret when Taehyung started speaking.

"I am sorry hyungs for disappointing both of you but...but i don't care about him, i only marry him for company nothing more. I have my girlfriend and i love her so much and when the problem will be solved i will divorce him and let him go to live his life." Taehyung said blankly yet sadly.

What the fuck i just heard? How can be he is saying these things so easily? He only use my baby brother only for his profit. when is he become so selfish that he.....?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

Yoongi and Namjoon look at each other and then they look at Taehyung with disbelief who just looked down to his feet like it's the best thing right now.

"WHAT?" They both said together. " What the fuck are you saying Kim Taehyung? You are playing with someone feeling. Are you going mad or what? For save your company you can't hurt kookie you mister." Yoongi said angrily whilenglare at Taehyung.

"You know how is Jini. If he found out that you are trying to do something like this then think how hurt he will feel. You know what Taehyung you don't deserve him. If you divorce him after your marriage then why you destroy his life? Find any another way but don't hurt him please." Namjoon said pleadingly.