32

NO ONE POV :-

On the other side in Seoul, Hobi handle everything so smoothly behalf of the Ceo. "TK" company have really blessed because they have so many hard workers, who gives their 100% in every matter.

Anyway, now Hobi are working something in Taehyung's cabin but frowned when someone coming inside without knowing.

Well, every employee's know that their boss is not available and they also know that Mr.Jung handle company for sometimes so anything they needs they are go to their Manager cabin not Ceo cabin.

He turned around to see who is, but made an annoying sigh after seeing one and only Jisoo madam.

"What the hell are you doing here? Where is Tae, i want to meet him. Go and take him here now, you fucking servant." Jisoo said rudely.

Hobi raised his eyebrows in annoyance, walked towards her and fold his arms on his chest before saying, "What the hell are you doing here? I think you forget it but let me remind you, you are not allowed to come here. So get the fuck out of here before i call the guards."

"What are you say? I am Taehyung's girlf......." She was saying but cut-off by Hobi, who said, "Don't complete it. You are just a slut to messing with people life, just for money."

"What the fuck!! Do have any respect or not? You crushing a women how disgusting is it?" She said angrily.

"I respect them but not like a person like you and i am also not interested in your fucking shitty talking. So get out of here." Hobi said with a fake smile.

"No i won't go until you call Tae." She said while rolling her eyes. Hobi don't say anything just takes the paper in his hands and made his way to the lift.

"Hey you Mr.rude, wait....how can you ignore me. You...." She said and followed Hobi, who again made an annoying expression.

Both of them entered in the lift and Hobi press the ground button. That poor man get irritated because of Jisoo, who kept babbling nonsense.

"What's your problem Jisoo? Can you just shut up?" Hobi said irritatedly.

"I will if you tell me about Taehyung?" She said while crossed her arms on her chest.

"You are really a psycho. Taehyung is married now and he is happy with his husband. Why don't you just go from his life? Why are you still disturbing him? Just leave him alone and find yourself a proper man, who can take care of you." Hobi said while looking at her, who listened carefully but shrugged her shoulder after a while.

"I don't care about........" She was saying but cut-off by sudden sound. Both of them looked here and there and realised that the lift was stopped suddenly.

"What happened? Why is it stopped suddenly?" Jisoo asked while his face shows fear.

"I don't know, let's call someone to help us. Uff!!" Hobi said about to take his phone to call someone for help but made a frustrated sigh when he realised he forget his phone on Taehyung's table.

"What happened?" She asked. "I forget my phone......and it's all because of you."He said frustratedly.

"What me? What i done? It's your fault man, not mine." She replied rudely. Then she again kept babbling nonsense things.

"CAN YOU JUST FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR A MINUTE?" He screamed at her, who flinched badly. "Give me your phone."

"W-why?" Jisoo asked. "To call someone." Hobi said and rolled his eyes.

Jisoo give her phone to Hobi, who try to call someone but sighed which is unnoticed by Jisoo. "What happened?" She asked.

"There are no network. It's so hot. Let's see what can we do now?" Hobi said and with that both of them banging the lift door but no-one can hear it, because it's lunch time and everyone is busy in catefaria.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's already more than 30 minutes and no-one was there to help them. Both of them sat down on the floor of each corner while sweat are flowing from their bodies.

"I n-need w-water please g-give m-me." She said while breathing heavily. It's looks like that she was problem in breathing.

Hobi noticed it and stand up, walked towards her while running his hand up and down on her back and said, "Hey Jisoo relax. Keep breathing nothing will happened. Slowly......"

She was do what Hobi said and calm for a bit, but it's good for sometimes then her breathing again started troubling her. Suddenly her eyes started to closed slowly and Hobi started panicking after seeing her situation.

"Shit...hey hey Jisoo.....open your eyes....hey don't close it. Shit what can i do now...Jisoo yes try to open your eyes please....You are ok, we will be ok. Just don't close it....." He said while lightly slapping her cheek but nothing was happened.

He was also sweating so much and also breathing heavily but he don't care about himself. He just wants to get out of here as soon a possible.

He hear some footsteps and again banging the lift door with full energy. He puts all his entire energy left in his body.

"HEY SOMEONE THERE PLEASE HELP US." He shouted. "Excuse me.....someone is here...."

"Yes....the lift was stopped suddenly. Help...." Hobi said. "Mr.Jung." One of the worker asked. "Yes it's me...now go call guards and open it....fast." Hobi said and the worker run as fast as he can and call one of the guard to open the lift.

After a while the lift door is opened and Hobi thanks the guard. Then carrying Jisoo in his arms, who was unconscious and running towards the hospital.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now Hobi is seating on a chair and waiting for the doctor to come outside. After a while the doctor come while Hobi rushed towards him and asked, "How is she? Is everything alright?"

The doctor smiled and said, "Don't worry, she is totally fine." He stopped for a bit then continue again, "She is very lucky to have a boyfriend like you. Take care of her." The doctor said and left.

Hobi eyes grow wide as he thinking, "What? Boyfriend.....me....." He shake his head and go inside to saw Jisoo, who was sitting on the bed and looked at Hobi with a small smile.

"How are feeling?" He asked. "Fine.....umm thanks for help me. I owe you and please forgive me for what i said earlier. Sorry Mr.Jung." She said with a smile.

"No no it's ok.....take care of you." He said also smile back to her.

Then they both talk about some random things and between their talking Jisoo even don't know how many times she said "sorry" and "thanku" to Hobi.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hobi + Jisoo = ??? ( I don't know...🙃)
.
.
.
.
.
Author🐰