1

***"LIFE GOES ON"💜💜💜***

TAEHYUNG POV :-

Hey readers, How are you all? Well, I guess you all doing good. So, let me introduce myself. I know, the Author has already told you about me. But I don't care.

So, My name is Kim Taehyung. I am CEO of 'Kim Cooperation' the famous company in South Korea and I am famous CEO as well as a model. I am rich like Very Rich and I am straight totally straight. I have a girlfriend her name is 'Jisoo'.

Maximum times I am trending on social media. When my company launch something, everywhere news spread about my company.

Peoples called me cold, heartless and many more but i have a special spot for my loved once. I don't care about the society who talk toxic about me because i know my family, my friends loved me and that's matter to me. Nothing else. That's all, I don't want to tell more about myself.

Right now, I am in my car, going to my company. When I arrived my driver open the door for me. When I entered in the company my Receptionist greeted me.

 When I entered in the company my Receptionist greeted me

{Ignore the mike...}

"Good Morning Mr. Kim." He said in a polite tone and show me his sunshine smile. He is hope of 'Kim Cooperation". I come closer to his desk and greet him, "Good Morning Hyung." I said in my deep voice. Well, my voice is deep maybe like ocean. I don't know....

Well, I never show my politeness in public but I always treat different to my family and friends. The Receptionist of my company is my Hyung, 'Jung Hoseok' and also my friend.

After greeting J-Hope Hyung I walked to my cabin. I entered in the cabin and sit down on the chair and start doing my work.

 I entered in the cabin and sit down on the chair and start doing my work

After sometimes, someone knocked the door."Come In." I said. Then the door opened and my Assistant come.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." He said."Good morning Yoongi Hyung and don't say me Mr. Kim when we are alone." I said in a calm tone.

"Hahahaha!! Okay Taehyung. Well, this is your today's schedule." Yoongi Hyung said and left. He is also my friend and boyfriend of my Best friend.

I looked over at my schedule and sighed. "Again tired day." I mumbled to myself and start the work again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

After some hours, Yoongi again knocked on Taehyung's door.

When he heard 'come in' he entered Taehyung's office and said, "Taehyung, Mr. Kim wants to meet you." Taehyung looked at Yoongi and sighed.
"Ok Hyung." Taehyung said.

After Yoongi left, Mr. Kim come in Taehyung's cabin. Taehyung looked up his father and went towards him to give him a hug.

"Hello Dad." Taehyung said.
"Hi Son. How are you?" Mr. Kim asked. "I am fine dad everything is good in home." Taehyung asked. "Yes son don't worry about that." Mr. Kim said. Both sit on the coach and Taehyung order coffee for Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim looked at Taehyung and sighed deeply. Meanwhile, Taehyung just looked down because he knows very well why his father came to his office.

"What is the progress of the company?" Mr. Kim asked. Taehyung looked up to his father and sighed deeply.

"Well, it didn't happen so well as I thought. Yesterday I spoke to 'Kim Namjoon' our Financial Manager about the crises but he said that our company has not make any progress." Taehyung said sadly.

Mr. Kim nodded his head. "Tae you know that, if we do not control the crises within a week then our company will be shut down." Mr. Kim said to Taehyung.

"Yes I know and don't worry I will try my best to stop it." Taehyung said.

"Yes you try and I see some other way to stop this." Mr. Kim said and left the office. Taehyung sighed and again started doing his work.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Here the first chapter....How is it???
I hope you all like it....💜💜
Please do votes and comments.....👉👈❤
And streaming "Life goes on".....✌✨
.
.

.
.
Author🐰