22

NO ONE POV :-

When Jungkook noticed that Jisoo was kissing someone he can't think properly. He wants to tell Taehyung as soon as Possible but his legs can't move and also there was a problem that he can't see who is that person whom Jisoo is kissing.

But his doe eyes grew wide when he saw that person. He can't believe what is he just see. He blink multiple times thinks that maybe he saw someone else, but no. "It's can't be....but how..." He thought.

His thought interpret when Jisoo and that person noticed him. They both walk towards him with an evil smile played on there lips. Jungkook also noticed them but this time he is not nervous.

Now he knows the whole truth and he can save his husband from this evil bitch.

"Wow...Jisoo and Yugyeom...i never thought that something going on between both of you and Jisoo....how dare you to do something like this with my husband...you bitch." Jungkook said angrily.

Jisoo laughed playfully and said, "Awww......Jungkook who said i love him. First of all i never loved that man...no. In these two years i am with your husband just for his money....nothing more. Oh yes, about cheating....i already cheat with him many times before his fucking marriage."

Jungkook just standing there and hear everything. "I can't believe that my Tae trust her so much for the past two years and here this bitch just use him only for his money, his fame how disgusting she is." He thought.

People falls for money to such an extent that they played with the other's feelings. How??

His thought again interpret and he looked at Yugyeom who also staring at him. Jungkook feels so bad that his friend also work for her. He feels shame on him to call Yugyeom his friend.

"Jungkook ah!!....don't think too much. You probably thinks that why i am with her, why i kiss her...blah blah blah. Right? Don't worry i just help her in something. We are not in a relationship at all." Yugyeom said softly which irritate younger a lot.

"First of all i don't care why are you here and what are you doing with her. Now i know the truth and this time i don't let you played with my Tae. I will go and tell him everything now. Everything is over for you Jisoo....Just wait and watch." Jungkook said and turned around to leave but stopped when she said something.

"You thinks Taehyung believed on you...huh!! No because your dumb husband still loves me you little slut and he never believe you. If you say this to him he can definitely do something which is not good for you Jungkook." Jisoo said while a evil smile played on his lips.

But oh.....how wrong she is??

Jungkook froze on his spot when he heard her words but then he remembered something which is very helpful for him. He turned around and smiled softly while looking at them.

"You really thinks like that then......" He said but cut-off by a familiar deep voice. "I will." He turned around and saw his husband standing a little far from them....but his expression is....totally calm.

"When he was come? Is he heard everything? Oh shit....what should i do now?" Jisoo thought but nothing will change now.

Taehyung walked towards them and stand beside younger then held his delicate wrist in his big hands.

"I will...i believe on my husband if he said that to me and yeah....we are over Jisoo and if you still thinks that i love you....then no because i never loved you. It's just a mere affection. Ok i clear myself." Taehyung said with a calm expression.

But his expression totally changed when he looked at Yugyeom who also glared at him. He walked towards Yugyeom and said, "Don't you dare to think about my husband and if....i said again....if you try to make any plan and try to hurt my husband then i even don't know what should i do with you."

Then he looked at Jisoo and repeat the same things. "You too...don't use your dirty mind to hurt what's mine. Understand." He said and turned around while walking back towards younger.

Then he held his husband wrist and both of them made their ways towards their home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung and Jungkook both are back to their house. Taehyung somewhere felt a little bad....not for Jisoo or not for him or not even for their relationship. He feels bad about his choice that how can he be so dumb that he can't see the intention behind it.

But his thought interpret when he feels someone hands on his shoulder. He turn around and smiled softly while looking at younger who massage his shoulder to relax him.

He is so happy that he marry an angel. An angel of his life. He remembered and he regard his choice and the hurtful words he say to younger when they first time alone at their house in Korea. He was so happy because Jungkook forgive him and he even make a note that in his life he can't hurt his bunny.

He held younger hands and mentioned him to sat with him. Jungkook sat beside him and held elder hands in his small hands.

{Well, it's true....Taehyung hands are larger than Jungkook.😏}

A soft smile formed on Taehyung lips while looking at younger. He laid his head on younger lap and played with his husband small hand. Jungkook caress elder smooth hairs so he can relax and don't think any negative thoughts.

He smiled and kissed elder forehead lovingly when he noticed that his husband fell asleep on his lap. He got up and slowly carry elder towards their room and laid him on the bed.

He breath heavily after he laid his husband. "He is so heavy but cute."

Then he changed elder clothes in comfortable clothes and he also change his clothes. Then he was about to go towards his room but Taehyung held his hands to stopped him.

He turned around and see elder held his hands while his eyes half closed. He sat beside his husband and caress elder cheeks while a soft smile spread on his beautiful lips.

But a soft yelp come from younger lips when Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards him, who landed on elder chest. "Sleep with me. I want to cuddle with my pretty husband." Taehyung said with sleepy voice.

Jungkook blushed furiously but nodded his head and laid down beside his husband who hugged him tightly. He also hugged elder while put his face on elder chest and smiled like a crazy person.

After sometimes he also fell asleep with the protective hold of his husband.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Author🐰