33

NO ONE POV :-

On the other side, in the hospital Taehyung is walking here and there and fiddling with his fingers while his friends looking at him worriedly except Suga, who was in his own world.

Taehyung is super worried for his husband. There are many creepy thought formed in his mind but he just shrugged it off and hope everything is alright.

His thought interpret when he heard the door opened and the doctor come outside with the nurse. Taehyung as well as other members rushed towards the doctor and sighed in relief when they looked at doctor, who is smiling softly.

"Doctor how is my husband? Is he alright? Why was he fainted suddenly? Is something happened? Is there are........" Taehyung kept babbling many questions but cut-off by doctor, who said, "Mr.Kim just relax, nothing happened with your husband. He is all right."

Taehyung relaxed and the doctor continue again, "But from now you have to do more take care of your husband because soon there will be someone adding in your and your husband's life.

"What are you saying doctor? Someone will be add, we can't understand properly?" Namjoon asked confusingly. Not only Namjoon everyone is confused except Suga, who is just thinking "how dumb his friends even his own husband are?"

 Not only Namjoon everyone is confused except Suga, who is just thinking "how dumb his friends even his own husband are?"

"Mr.Kim congratulations, your husband Mr.Kim Jungkook is pregnant. You will be become father soon. Congrats." Doctor said happily while everyone just shocked by sudden news.

"P-preg-pregnant, my Kookie.....oh my god...." Taehyung smiled widely after hearing the news.

"But how? I mean he was a man so how is it possible to give birth?" Namjoon asked to the doctor.

The doctor about to say something but before he can Suga said, "How can you all this dumb, i mean....ok listen you dumb people....Some mens have birth orgasm in their body and it's very rare. In the whole world only 1% of men's can gave birth.

(This is a FANFICTION, anything i mean everything can possible here. M-preg, breast feeding, bp....anything. Yahan to mare hue log bhi jinda ho jate hai to m-preg to bahut normal si cheej hai.....😶🗿 Let's continue......💀)

"Yes he is right. If you can meet your friend you can go but one by one. Once again congrats Mr.Kim." Doctor said and left that place.

"H-hyungs, y-you hear him, m-my baby is pregnant h-hyungs. I w-will be become father s-soon. My baby......" Taehyung said happily while his eyes become slightly glossy.

Then everyone congrats him and tell him to go inside and meet his husband, but before he can go Jin started yelled at him, "KIM TAEHYUNG HOW DARE YOU RUN MY BABY INNOCENCE. HUH!! AND WHO THE FUCK USE PROTECTION MAN, YOU......" Before he finished his words Taehyung already go inside.

" Before he finished his words Taehyung already go inside

"Jin hyung don't shout, this is hospital....h-o-s-p-i-t-a-l....Poor patients will be out of mind because of you." Jimin said and mumbled last word.

"Yeah....sorry. Yahh!! What are you saying young man?" Jin asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing heheh...." Jimin said nervously.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung entered in the ward and smiled softly while his eyes become teary after seeing his pretty husband, who was still unconscious.

He sat edge of the bed, held his husband hand and caressing it while his other hand caressing younger's hairs softly. A drop of tear left from his eyes then another then another, and with that he started crying softly.

After all he will become a father soon and his baby bun become a mother. Their child....their own child.

He was so busy in crying, he didn't noticed that his husband was awake and looked at him worriedly. Jungkook become so tensed when he noticed that his husband was crying like.......crazy.

"H-hyung....." He called and that's when Taehyung looked at him widely. Without saying anything he just hugged his husband tightly while sniffling softly and Jungkook was totally confused but anyway he still rubbing elder's back to calm him down.

"B-baby, my bun, my cutiepie, my cu-cupcake, my bunny, my l-love, my life, my e-everything.....i love s-so much. Th-thanku love t-thanku so much for this......for every-thing. I love y-you baby, i love you so m-much." Taehyung said and slowly kissed Jungkook, who gasped by sudden impact but still kissed his husband back while caressing his hairs softly.

"B-but hyung what happened to me? Why i was fainted suddenly? Is something........." He was saying but cut-off by Taehyung, who said, "No baby, nothing happened to you......you are going to be a......mother. We are going to be a parents bub."

"W-what...." Jungkook asked. "You are pregnant bub." Taehyung said happily and Jungkook he just looked at his husband with wide eyes, totally in shock.

"H-hyung a-are you j-joking. I-i mother h-how, i-i mean i-i....oh my god....h-hyung...." He hugged Taehyung tightly when his husband nodded his head and crying happily. Happy tears.

After their little happy crying section finished Taehyung lectured younger, what to do or not.....while softly kissing him and Jungkook nodded his head with a smile.

"So no heavy work, no diet, no hardworking, just resting as much as you can Sweetie. I want my both baby bun all perfect and healthy. Am i clear Mr.Kim." Taehyung said softly while pecking younger's lips again and again.

"But what about the house works. Who can do that? Huh! Mr.lecturer husband." Jungkook asked while hugging his husband.

"There are many maids to do baby. Yeah...mom and dad also lives with us until you gave birth to our little cupcake." He said and softly kissed younger's tummy, who giggled softly.

But there little cute moment washed when their friends come inside like a gang and pushed Taehyung aside and started to pamper Jungkook, who thanks to all of them but Taehyung who just standing in the far while a pout formed in his pinkish lips.

"Yahh Kim Taehyung next time use protection or else i will chop your dick shik with NY bare hands. Note my word......" Jin said to Taehyung, while showing some cutting moves, who just standing like a statue while gulping nervously.

"Oh god....Jin hyung is scary man...eomma protect me......" Taehyung thought but all his fear, nervousness gone when he looked at his husband, who smiled softly also looking at him.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

So, what do you all want for (Taekook) :-

Baby girl.....👧

Or

Baby boy.....👦
.
.
.
.
.
Author🐰