17

NO ONE POV :-

Jungkook is laying on his bed and think about the previous moment which is happened a day before. He was so happy that he met his friend again but he is also happy for something else, and the reason of his happiness is his husband.

Now his husband treat him nicely, spend his precious time with him, give him more attention than Jisoo. He felt like he achieves something in his married life.

He rolled on his bed here and there and smiled like a psycho. But his thought interpreted when someone knock on his bedroom door.

He opened the door and smiled softly when he see his husband. "My Taehyungie is so hot. I am so lucky. Hihihihihi...." Jungkook thought while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung also noticed that Jungkook looked at him with heart eyes. He also smiled softly and thought, "why not teasing my bunny a little bit."

"Am i looking that hot Jungkook. That you can't take off your eyes . Huh!! " Taehyung said and smirked when he noticed flustered face of his pretty husband. Who looks so shy under his gaze, if Taehyung not control himself he will eat his husband right here right now.

"N-no i-i am no-not looking a-at you..I-its just i-i......" He stopped when he saw Taehyung laughing loudly while holding his stomach. His face become so so flustered that he wants to throw himself somewhere where no one can found him.

"Lo-look at y-you.....hahahaha....s-so funny. Oh my g-god...Jungkook...." He said laughing loudly but stopped immediately and stand straight when he noticed younger glare him while looking like an angry puppy.

"Ok..ok don't glare me like that...i am sorry. Anyway i am come here to tell you that go and get ready because we are going to the club for enjoying our night. Ok get ready fast and meet me in the living room soon." Taehyung said and left him so that he can get ready.

Jungkook stand on the doorway while a cute pout play on his pretty lips, first....because of his husband and second.... he never go to the club and he is scared because he don't know anything what happened in the clubs. But he can't say no to his husband so he agreed about it and close the door of his room and go to get ready for their night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After sometimes, everyone gathered in the living room. Everyone looks so pretty and handsome. All the entire time both the boys stare at each other with heart eyes while Jisoo make annoying faces, become irritated by seeing the couple in front of her.

 All the entire time both the boys stare at each other with heart eyes while Jisoo make annoying faces, become irritated by seeing the couple in front of her

Anyways, she cleared her throat to gain the attention of the couple which is working so smoothly

Anyways, she cleared her throat to gain the attention of the couple which is working so smoothly. Then she mentioned to go and then they all headed towards the club.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a while they arrived at their destination. Jungkook is so nervous while Jisoo and Taehyung are very excited. On that time Jungkook think about Yugyeom. If his friend is here he will not scared that much or if something happened his friend will protect him. But he is not here and his husband he can't go to him for support because he knows very well that Taehyung will enter the club with Jisoo not with him.

And Yugyeom he is not here with them because he have some important work that's why he can't join them.

Anyways they all entered in the club and scrunch their because of alcohol and loud music. Loud music blasting which is definitely not good for ears and it will tear of the ears.

Jisoo held Taehyung right hand tightly and Jungkook tightly clutch his husband jacket so he don't lose him and go somewhere far from him.

Taehyung noticed that jungkook clutch his jacket so he moved backward and held his husband waist protectively in his arms. That simple action of Taehyung made a smile on his face.

Jungkook made a disgusting face when he see peoples are dancing crazyily here and there while some make out in a corner, eat each others face like food and some drink alcohol like it's their last time they drink alcohol.

Jungkook made a disgusting face when he see peoples are dancing  crazyily here and there while  some make out in a corner, eat each others face like food and some drink alcohol like it's their last time they drink alcohol

They all sat on the coach and Taehyung order alcohol for him and Jisoo and an orange juice for Jungkook because he knows very well that Jungkook don't drink and if he drink he definitely will be drunk. So like a good husband he don't give alcohol to his pretty husband.

They all enjoyed their drink but suddenly DJ change the music and crowd become crazy as well as Jisoo. She held Taehyung hands and take him to the dance floor. Both of them dancing, moving their body with the beat while Jungkook looked at his husband with soft eyes as well as the crazy surrounding.

 Both of them dancing, moving their body with the beat while Jungkook looked at his husband with soft eyes as well as the crazy surrounding

Time to time between their dance, Taehyung also looked at his husband to make sure he is safe. His husband is so pure and innocent for this hungry yet cruel world. He don't want that his precious husband face any harm in his life.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Author🐰