28

Bitch Wattpad....🗡🗡 Fucking delete my chapter....(╥_╥)

NO ONE POV :-

.....AFTER 2 YEARS.....

It's been two years since Taekook are lived together as a boyfriends. It's become three and half years they are together. They are so happy because no one disturb in their life yet.

Anyways, today is Jungkook's graduation ceremony. He is finally complete his university and finally ready to take his dad's company. Soon he become a Ceo.

He and his husband are getting ready for go to his university for attending the ceremony. After a while both of them come downstairs and looking so elegant and beautiful. Both are wear matching clothes, so they can looks like a couple.

 Both are wear matching clothes, so they can looks like a couple

"We are looking so handsome

"We are looking so handsome. Matching....matching." Jungkook said with a smile. "Yes Mr.Kim and Mr.Kim. Right?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded his head and then both of them leave their home and drive towards the younger's university. This time Taehyung didn't wear the mask because he wants people knows that whom he belongs to.

After driving for half an hour they arrived at the university. Some students are screaming while some are gasped loudly and some are squealing when they saw Kim Taehyung but their excitement stopped for a bit when they saw Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook are smiled softly while looking at each other then made their way inside the university while holding hands of each other.

"Is Mr.Kim and Jungkook are boyfriends or what?" One of the student said.

"Mr.Kim is a gay?"

"Oh my god....Jungkook is so lucky. I wish i am in the place of him and held Mr.Kim hands."

"What lucky, i am sure Mr.Kim was definitely sexually attracted to him, nothing else."

"Right...he is such a whore. Mr.Kim deserve better not this piece of shit."

Before someone can say something Taehyung glared all those students who was said bad things about his husband. He doesn't say something, he pulled younger towards him and kissed him passionately in front of the whole university.