26

NO ONE POV :-

.....AFTER ONE YEAR.....
.
.
.
.
.

It's been one year since Taekook are together. In these one year many things was happened. Some are happy ones and some are sad ones. Happy ones are :- Yoonmin are married and happy in their married life.

Namjin adopted a little girl child after Yoonmin marriage and Hobi are still single but he sacrifice his love because he knows that Jungkook can never become him.....so it's better to let him go. Now he is waiting for his perfect life partner.

Taehyung changed his company name "Kim cooperation" to "TK cooperation" which stands for Taekook and obviously his pretty husband loved it.

Sad ones are :- Jungkook parents Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeon are passed away due to a car accident. When they arrived at the hospital both of them are already dead.

Jungkook cried so much on that day, he even don't eat or drink anything for a while but Taehyung was there with him to comfort him, anytime his husband wants.

Now Taehyung are become Ceo of two companies until his husband become Ceo of his father company. He managed burden of two companies on his shoulders. Overall everything are going well yet.

Today is "5 april" means "Taekook Anniversary" their first anniversary. Both of them are doing everything (not sex😏) with each others but don't confess to each others yet. Hopefully they will do it soon.

Anyways, now Jungkook is in kitchen prepared breakfast for his hubby. His husband favourite dishes because today is very special day for him.

"Today is our anniversary and look at me i didn't even wish hyung yet." He said to himself. After a while he complete his work and set everything on the table then go to living room to call elder.

He arrived at living room where Taehyung are already present but he played with him finger

He arrived at living room where Taehyung are already present but he played with him finger. It's look likes he wants to say something but he was so nervous to say.

"Hyung breakfast is ready. Come on." Jungkook said and turn around about to leave but stopped when Taehyung said, "Umm...Jungkook happy anniversary."

He turned around and looked at elder with a smile. "Happy anniversary to you too hyung." Jungkook said happily while giving his bunny smile to his husband.

"Umm...Jungkook after breakfast please be r-ready. Iwanttotakeyoutothedate." Taehyung said hurriedly. "Hyung i can't understand anything. Please say slowly and be calm. Why are you stuttering? " Jungkook said confusingly.

"Sorry i was saying.....be ready because i umm....wants to take you on a date. Please don't say no i request you. We will be back soon....i promise." Taehyung said nervously and closed his eyes, folding his hands together in front of younger.