29

NO ONE POV :-

After Jungkook's graduation ceremony Taekook are headed towards their home but the situation is not the same as before. Why?? Because of that situation which was happened in the university and Taehyung don't like a bit. Now he is looked like if anyone came between him and his husband, he will definitely kill that person.

Namjin and Yoonmin as well as Hobi go to their home because they don't want to deal with an angry tiger now. They will talk to him later when he is calm down a bit.

Taehyung driving the car with full speed, which scared younger a lot. He wants to say his husband to slow down the car but he is more scared to say something to his angry husband because he never saw elder this much angry before.

He is noticed how Taehyung's hands turned white by gripping the staring wheel so hard but he can't say anything because if he say, his handsome husband definitely throw him out of the car. So it's better to shut your mouth.

But the point is he shut his mouth but not his unholy mind 'cause in this situation, there are clouded unholy thought in this rabbit looking person head.

"He is looked so hot....look at his veiny hands....uwu so fucking hot...he is totally Greek god....his muscles are......yahh!! You big carrot bunny....here your husband is fucking angry and you drool over him....bitch. Be aware you mental rabbit and think fastly, how can you calm this disaster. Think.....think....." Jungkook thought to himself while making different types of expression.

After a while both are reached to their house, "Get down and go straight to the bedroom." Taehyung said coldly which is sending shiver to younger spine, who nodded his head and go straight to their bedroom.

"Kim Jungkook ready to die man. God save me plz.....God, he never listened to me.....ahhh...someone save this bitch...." Jungkook said to himself and wiping his fake tears dramatically.

He arrived his room and pray that someone come and save his soul. After sometimes Taehyung also come and stand in front of younger, who is looked down like its the best thing to watched.

"I want to know everything from start because it's not fucking happening so suddenly........so i want to know and don't. you. dare. to. lie. to. me. Kim Jungkook." Taehyung said sternly to younger who gulped.

Jungkook don't say anything he just nodded his head in tiny and started telling his husband about Kai.

"Kai is my senior and also a play boy, he was always trouble me by saying 'I love you', 'i have feelings for you' and many more things. I was always tell him that don't trouble me but he never listened to me, even Jimin hyung fights with him only for me but he never stop troubling me. When he know that i was married he act like he was hurt but i know it's all fake because Jimin hyung once said me that Kai wants to f-fuck me because he is a fuck boy also." Jungkook said while looking at the floor. (Jungkook don't know what is the meaning of fuck.)

"Then why the fuck you don't tell anyone, why you don't ever complain to the principal or why you don't tell me? Huh!!" Taehyung shouted while roaming around the room back and fourth.

"E-even i complain to the principal n-nothing can't happened to K-kai because the principal is Kai's d-dad." Jungkook said with a shutter.

Taehyung sighed frustratedly and ruffled his hair. He was so scared for his husband who was almost raped and he take the bow to protect the younger. Jungkook noticed his husband state whose back facing towards him. He get up from the bed, walked towards his husband and turned elder to face him but he felt his heart ache when he saw tears in his husband pretty eyes.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he just hug the elder to calm him down. "Shhh....hyung don't cry. See i am alright and totally fine. Nothing happened to me when you are with me." Jungkook said.

"B-but y-you was a-almost.......b-because of m-me. I v-vow to p-protect you b-but i a-am failed a-again. I-i am f-failed a-again......i am v-very bad h-husband, i am s-so sorry baby i-i am so s-sorry." Taehyung mumbled on younger's neck while tears are continuously fall from his eyes.

"Hyungie don't cry, you don't have to say sorry and don't you dare to say you are bad husband because you are the most caring husband in the world and one bad situation don't prove that you are bad husband hyung. Now stop crying pls....." Jungkook said while wiping his husband tears.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TIME SKIP :-

Now Taekook are cuddling in the bed after their crying scene. In this entire time Taehyung said multiple 'sorry' and say many chessy lines to the younger, who just giggles softly because his husband looks so cute while saying the chessy lines.

All of sudden Jungkook asked something which is make Taehyung's world's upside down. "Hyung what is fuck or fuck me? In the university i heared many students saying this even Jimin hyung also said this i am also said fucking, bitch etc but i don't know what is the meaning of it. Please tell me hyung what is it?" Jungkook asked while looking at elder with puppy eyes.

Taehyung gulped before saying, "I-it's just bad word....yeah bad word."

"Hyung i know it's bad word i asked you the meaning. Kai was many times said to me that he wants to fuck m........" Jungkook was saying but cut-off by sudden peck by Taehyung, who just glare at him.

"You wants to know what is fuck so i don't tell you i will show you but before that do you trust me baby?" Taehyung asked to younger. "More than anything." Jungkook replied with a smile.

"Then let me show you baby doll.....be ready....." And with that Taehyung hovered at the younger and capture Jungkook's lips at his own.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Ready for some smut my beautiful unholy child's..............😏😏
.
.
.
.
I want to ask what you unholy guys prefer more??

Yoonmin

Sope

Yoonminsope

Let me know.......😉
.
.
.
.
.
Author🐰