25

NO ONE POV :-

.......NEXT DAY.......

Next day everyone comes to meet with Taekook and ask to them that how was their honeymoon? Anyone can say that their honeymoon was gone with too much happiness.

Taehyung close friends, Jimin and Yoongi both are noticed change on their baby bear, who was become soft for his pretty husband.

Anyone can say that how Taehyung looked at younger with heart eyes.....but the problem is Taehyung still thinks he likes Jungkook but his friends know it's not like.....it's LOVE.

His thought interpreted when Jimin yelled suddenly.....it's like he remembered something. His boyfriend, yoongi smile softly while looking at younger who was busy in crushing himself.

"Hyung......what's happened? Why are you yelled like this?" Jungkook worriedly asked to Jimin. "Huh....oh n-no....YES I FORGET TO SAY....." Jimin said but cut-off by Jin. "WHY ARE YOU YELLING....YOU BRAT."

"Hehehe....sorry." Jimin apologised to everyone while showing his pretty smile, made a finger heart and showed it to everyone who are present at the living room. They all also smiled while looking at their Mochi.

 They all also smiled while looking at their Mochi

"I was saying......Me and yooni....are GETTING MARRIED SOON." Jimin said happily and everyone become shocked by sudden topic.

"Really hyung......" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded his head with a smile but he startled badly when younger suddenly hugged him tightly before said, "I am so so so happy for you hyung......congratulations. I love you." Jungkook said while giving a kiss on Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin smiled and also give a kiss on younger head, who sighed in satisfaction then both of them pulled away.....but they are not aware that two boys looking at them with full of jealous eyes.

"Yoongi hyung congrats.....i hope you take care of my hyungie." Jungkook said. "Of course Kookie. It's my responsibility, after all he is love of my life." Yoongi said with a smile while looking at Jimin.

Then Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Hobi everyone congrats the new couple.....who gonna married soon and started a new life with love and care.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TIME SKIP :-

.....AFTER SOME MONTHS.....

Today is the biggest day for Min Yoongi and Park Jimin. Today they are going to be married to each others. Today they become two body one soul just like.......Namjin and Taekook.