13

NO ONE POV :-

Jungkook is prepared breakfast for him and his husband. He again ignored all things happened between both of them.

After finishing cooking he set all the dishes on the dinning table. After sometimes Taehyung also come downstairs and sat down on the chair.

Jungkook serve him breakfast and about to go back to the kitchen but stopped when Taehyung spoke up.

"Umm...Jungkook you also come to Switzerland with us. I don't want you to leave here alone for some weeks. So pack your clothes, we will leave tomorrow morning." Taehyung said.

Jungkook face become blank after hearing "WE" but anyways he nodded his head and go back to kitchen for finished his remaining works.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anyways now Jungkook, Jimin and Jin are sat together. They are doing a little reunion before Jungkook leaves for Switzerland, they are alone because their husbands and boyfriend in busy at their works. They both tease Jungkook, who just sat there with a blank face.

"Yah, Kookie...we asked you something but you don't say anything." Jin asked with a frown on his face. Still Jungkook don't said anything just silently sat there.

Jimin also notice it and he instantly understand that something is wrong. He know his friend from childhood so he can easily guess what is wrong with his friend.

Jimin shaking Jungkook a little and asked him sweetly, "Baby, what happened? You are looking sad. Are you noy happy for your honeymoon."

Jungkook looked at Jimin and Jin with a blank face but his blank face suddenly turn into emotionally face.

He looked straight at Jimin and Jin then asked, "Hyungs am i not good for become a husband, am i not enough for Taehyung, am i not make him happy?"

Jin looked at him with an unreadable expression while on the other hand Jimin looked at him angrily.

"Bub you know what will you saying huh!! Why are you think like that. Is Taehyung saying something which makes you think like this?" Jimin asked with serious face.

Then suddenly Jungkook realised what was he say. He looked at Jimin and gluped before clearing his throat and said, "N-no hyung i-i am just asking to you that T-Taehyung is happy with me or not...n-no no no not that.....leave it and y-yes i am happy and i-i am really very excited for tomorrow. Haha."

Jimin knows that something is fishy but he don't ask him because he don't want to ruin his excitement. After sometimes Jin and Jimin say "good night" to Jungkook then left Taekook house.

After his hyungs left, he close the door and again sat on the coach wait for his husband. That husband who never care for him.

Suddenly his phone rang he take his phone and look at the screen. His mom is called him, he smile before pick up the call.

"Hi... Eomma, how are you? He asked with a smile.

"Hi my baby i am fine bub how are you?" His mom asked on the other side.

"I am also fine mom but i miss you." He said with a pout.