30

This chapter contain🔞 so if you are not 18+ don't read it.......🗿🤡....
.
.
.
.
.
NO ONE POV :-

Taehyung is kissing his husband passionately but he breaked the kiss and looked at the younger with a frowned expression and asked, "Why are you not kiss me back baby?"

Jungkook blushed heavily and said, "Umm....i don't know how to do it?" Taehyung chuckled before saying, "Just follow my lead baby and trust me everything will be alright."

Taehyung said and again smashed his rough lips on younger's soft one, who follow elder's lead and kiss his husband back with equally passion.

After a while Taehyung again breaked the kiss and moved to the younger's neck while kissing, sucking and biting him softly, create many red, purple marks but Jungkook suddenly moaned loudly when his husband sucked his weak soft

"Ahh~~~h-hyung~~~"

Taehyung didn't do anything yet and his pretty husband already breathing heavily while moaning loudly.

Then Taehyung is undress himself and about to take younger's shirt but stopped when he noticed how his husband looked at him. Those pretty doe eyes held adoration and love while looking at him everytimes but today there is something else.

He took younger's soft hands in his big one and made his husband touch his body, who is shivering while blushing madly. "Touch me anywhere you wants baby, i am all yours." Taehyung said before placing a kiss on younger's lips.

Taehyung is again about to take younger's shirt but this time Jungkook held his hands, stopped him. "H-hyung w-why are y-you take off m-my clothes?" Jungkook asked shyly.

"It's part of it baby. Do you trust me sweetheart." Taehyung asked to his husband who nodded his head instantly, "Then let me do it. I promise today i will take your innocence baby and you even don't complain me about it." And with that Taehyung undress Jungkook, who is feeling shy but let his husband do what he wants.

Taehyung eyes landed on younger's pink nipples which is looked so squishable. He took one of the nipple in his mouth and sucked it hardly while his other hand cupping younger's another one.

"Ahhhh~~~~h-hyung~~~w-what are y-you doing? Ahh~~~~" Jungkook said while breathing heavily because his nipples is his most weakest part.

Taehyung didn't say anything he is just continue his work. He leaves one side, moved to the another one and doing the same. Jungkook is moaning in pleasure, which is he received from his husband.

Taehyung broke the kiss, looked at his husband pleasure face, whose eyes are half closed and his lips parched a little. He smirked before say "This is called nipple sucking doll. Stay calm there are many more to do."

He said and again kissed him(Jungkook) while his hands moved upside down on his husband body.