11

NO ONE POV :-

After hear all the hurtful words from Taehyung he can't think anything properly. He think he is a mistake and many negative thoughts come in his mind.

But he somehow managed himself and started finding a suit for his husband. After finding he set the suit on the bed and made his way towards downstairs.

After sometimes Taehyung also come downstairs and looking hot as hell. Jungkook looked up to see his husband but he feels hurt when he notice Taehyung don't wear that cloth which was he choose for him.

But Taehyung looking very handsome so Jungkook just stare him with his glorious doe eyes but when Taehyung eyes met with him, he looked down while blushing furiously.

"It will be very fun with him." Taehyung thought while a dirty smirk playing on his lips.

Taehyung made his way to dinning table then take his seat and started to eat his food. But he furrowed his eyebrows when he realise that the food is different taste like usuals.

He moved his head and see Jungkook who pour water in a glass and asked, " You made the today's breakfast?"Jungkook hesitately nodded his head.

Taehyung just hummed and continue eat his food, after finishing his breakfast he looked all the maids who do their works.

Then he clapped his hands to gather their attention as well as Jungkook. They all leave their works and come towards him.

"I want to do an announcement." He said and paused for a second to see all the maids nodded their heads, so he continue.

"So from now no one will work here. I don't want anyone work on my house but don't worry i don't fire you all. From now you all continue your work on my penthouse and get your salary at time. Is it clear to everyone." Taehyung said.

Every maids are nodded their head and leave the house to go to the penthouse. Now there are only Taehyung and Jungkook in the house. Taehyung looked at his husband and made his way towards him. When Jungkook see his husband come towards him he slowly backed away.

He feel very nervous when he notice his husband give him cold stare but suddenly his back hit the wall which make him stumbled a little. He just stand there like a statue. Taehyung put his both hands side of Jungkook's head and said, "Now no maids are here for works so i think you got my point. Right?"

Taehyung asked but frowned when younger shook his head as 'no'.

"You don't understand ok so as i said there are no maids so it means as my pretty husband you have to do all the house chorus. I want everything perfect. If you want to live here then do all these my husband or will i say my pretty wifie and don't you dare to say anything to anyone. Am i clear." Taehyung said with a fake smile and left the house.

After Taehyung left the house, Jungkook slide down on the floor and screaming loudly. He felt very vulnerable at that time. First in morning and now, his husband said many mean things to him. At that time he thought... "Why he even fall for this man who never even care a bit for his husband?"