34

NO ONE POV :-

It's almost one month since Jungkook was pregnant and his husband was happily doing everything for him and his future baby.

He was 3 weeks pregnant now and his friends, family are so overprotective towards him. They don't want any harm to their babies.

The first 3 months are so difficult to handle because on that period of time the baby's body and organ system develop. More miscarriage happened on that period. So, everyone make sure that Jungkook was perfect and healthy.

Like this day to day, month to month are passed as well as Jungkook belly also increased, it formed a cute baby bump. But due to his pregnancy hormones, he don't like his chubby body which makes him feels insecurity.

Sometimes his pregnancy hormones gone wild and Taehyung have gone in a very hard time to control his husband emotions.

Right now he was standing in front of the mirror, resting his hands on his belly while looking  his body with a sad face but a cute pout formed on his pinkish lips when his husband back hugged him also resting his hands on younger's belly.

(Imagine Taehyung back hugged Kookie....)

"What happened to my baby bun? Why are you sad sweetheart?" Taehyung said and kissed younger's cheek, who replied, "I am getting fat. You don't love me anymore~~ i am getting ugly also you don't have to......" He was saying but cut off when Taehyung pecked his lips and glared at him.

"Who say you are getting ugly, my baby is the most beautiful creature of the world and my love never get faded for you it's only grow more and more for you, my love." Taehyung said and with that he captured his husband lips for a kiss, who also respond with same passion.

"Wow~~~baby, your buds no no.... your boobs get bigger than before. I like it." Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook's engorged chest which was gets bigger because of his pregnancy.

He moaned loudly when Taehyung suddenly takes one of his nipple in his mouth and suck it like a new born baby.

"H-hyung wa-wait~~~Ahhh~~H-hyung s-stop~~Ah~~It's n-not f-for you Ahh~~~~" Jungkook try to stop his husband but he don't listened to him. He just sucked it until he get a taste of his husband milk.

(WTF I AM WRITING....💀)

"Hmm~~tasty." Taehyung said while wiping his lips but he chuckled when younger slapped his chest lightly with a blushing face.

"You are very bad hyungie, i hate you." Jungkook said while blushing furiously and hugged his husband. "If my love hate me like this then it's okay to hate me. I hate you too my bub..." Taehyung said and with that he again capture younger's lips and with that their small kissing session turned into hot make out session.

(NO SEX....👺)

Now Jungkook was already five months pregnant. Times are passed so fast like tomorrow they are heard about Jungkook's pregnancy and today he have in his five months. Really, there are no boundaries in time sometimes it's passed so fastly and sometimes it's feel likes eternity.

Anyways, now Taekook are in hospital for younger's monthly checkups. The doctor said that maybe their are some several issue on his pregnancy so he have to be more careful for his health. After all, he is a m-preg.

The doctor are checked Jungkook while Taehyung sat on the chair which is placed beside the bed.

The doctor doing the ultrasound and smiled after looked at the result. Taekook are also smiled widely when they looked at their tiny miny baby but frowned when they looked that something attached with their baby's body.

Jungkook got panicked after seeing it. He slowly sat up on the bed and asked to the doctor, "D-doctor what i-is this? I-is their something p-problem with my b-baby."

"No no Mr.Kim there are nothing problem with your baby, sorry i means babies. Congratulations Mr.Kim you are going to become a father of two people, not just one." The doctor said with a smile.

"T-that means there are t-twins." Taehyung asked hopefully and tears formed in his eyes when the doctor nodded his head.

"Oh baby thanku love thanku so much. I love you my baby, i love you so much. Thank you for making me feels like the best man in the planet. Thanks love." Taehyung said while hugging his husband, who also smiled widely after hearing another happy news.

"But you have to take more rest Jungkook. Now you carry two babies in your womb, make sure take proper rest ok. If there are any problem don't hesitate to console with me." The doctor said.

Jungkook nodded his head and thanks the doctor.

"Then i will take my leave here is your ultrasound report. Have a good day." The doctor said and left the couple alone.

"Hubby look at this aren't they so cute. I love them so much and i love you too." Jungkook said and give a peck on his husband lips.

"Yes bub they are the cutest'cause i have the cutest husband all over the world

"Yes bub they are the cutest'cause i have the cutest husband all over the world. My world." Taehyung said and kissed his husband passionately, who also kissed back with equal passion.

(I don't know anything about pregnancy, so don't mind it ok....ok)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right now Taekook are in the ice cream parlour because Jungkook wants to eat melt ice cream and who is Taehyung to saw no to his pouty baby.

Jungkook was already in his nine months. So, Taehyung again gave his company responsibility to Hobi and he gave all entire times to his pregnant husband. He don't want to take any risk about his little one, no matter what.

After eating there ice-cream Taehyung goes to parking lot to take their car and said to younger to waitfor him outside of the parlour, which was the very bad idea 'cause their are someone who already keep his eyes on younger.

Jungkook was standing and waiting for his husband but frowned when a car suddenly parked in-front of him and a man come outside of the car.

Jungkook whole body started to shake in fear after looked at that man. He prayed that his husband come fast to him and save him but its looks like that today luck is not his side.

On the other hand, Taehyung takes his car to the parlour but frowned when he can't find Jungkook. He get out of the car and made his way to the parlour again to find his husband but can't.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Author🐰