16

TAEHYUNG POV :-

I am in the store help my girlfriend to choose some trendy and modern clothes for her. Well, i don't want to help her but what can i do, i don't leave her alone.....oh shit!! Where is Jungkook? I moved my head here and there to find him but i can't see him anywhere maybe he is outside the the store.

I get up from my seat but again Jisoo come in front of me while picks two long dress in her hand. she literally annoying me. Oh god!! Why it is so difficult shopping with the girls....ok i shut my mouth sorry girls...🤐🤐👉👈...

"Tae which is more beautiful in these two dress? I really like the both but i am confused....help me babe please." She said while showing me her cute puppy eyes.

"Jisoo you look beautiful in every types of dress buy anything.... you are my beautiful queen, everything is suit on you." I said to her while try to mention her don't irritate me more.

I sighed deeply when my plan worked. It's very easy to handle the womens.🤡 Just say some sweet things and they will be agree with you. Same things happened with my girlfriend. She nodded her head and walk away to do more shopping.

I also get up from my seat and made my way towards the store but before i walked out from the store something caught my eyes. I don't know why i started to feel angry.... Well, anyone can be jealous.....no not jealous...it's angry yes angry....when they saw their husband with someone else.

I become more furious when that bastard hug my pretty husband and then Jungkook also hug him back. Who is he? Why they both hug each other but suddenly i feel bad and my heart ache when i notice tears in my bunny's beautiful doe eyes.

I was about to go towards him but i totally lost my sense when that bastard wipe my bunny's tears. How dare he? Huh!!

I made my way outside the store and stand there, a little far away from them while giving death glare to that handsome bastard. No not handsome.... only bastard. Oh he don't see me or try to ignore me huh!! Is he show me gut or what huh!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Yugyeom talk with each other but Yugyeom furrowed his brows when he noticed that someone look at them with his furious eyes and giving death glare to him.

Well, Yugyeom don't recognised Kim Taehyung because he is wearing his mask. He thought that maybe that person look at someone else so he moved his head and looked at Jungkook.

A small smile crept on his lips while looking at Jungkook who is talking nonstop. He admire his friend beautiful yet soft structure with heart eyes but he snapped when he feel that someone watching them. So he moved his head and made a annoyed face when he noticed that same mask person looked at him with cold eyes.