6

OMG....omo omo omo..... I can't fucking believe.... 1k yes✨✨... It's my first book and you guys give me too much support....
I love u...❤❤❤❤❤ I purple you all....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Let's start now.....✨
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

Jungkook sleeping peacefully on his bed and look like a cute little Bunny. The bright sunlight came his room through his window make him grown. He shifted his body and burried his head in his pillow and try to sleep again but it won't happen.

Suddenly his alarm clock ring and indicate him to get up. He off his alarm and get up from his bed and walk sleepily to the bathroom like a zombie.

He finished his morning routine, brush his teeth and take a warm shower. Then he wear his clothes, comb his hair and take his bag and mobile then go downstair. He went to dinning table and see his parents are sitting on the chair while waiting for him.

 He went to dinning table and see his parents are sitting on the chair while waiting for him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He smile and went to them and greet them happily. "Good morning Eomma good morning Appa." He said and sit one of the chair.

"Very Good morning bub." His parents said in unions. "How was your sleep?" His mom asked, "it's good Eomma." He said. Then the maids served them foods and they all start eating their breakfast.

During their breakfast Jungkook's father asked him about the wedding. "So bub, what are you think about Taehyung? Please be honest."

First he looked at his father but when he heard Taehyung's name his doe eyes become wide and he shyly looked down. His parents cooed at their son cute reaction. "So tell us bub so we can go for further discussion." His father said.

"Umm....well, I-I like no um.... I-I l-love him Eomma and Appa. He is the first guy who make me feel like this. I meet him only for one time and I am thinking I can do anything...." He was saying but interpret by his parents laughing sound.

When he realized what he just Saying his whole face become red like tomato. Tomato Jungkook.

"Bub I know you like Taehyung because I saw love in your eyes when you looked at Taehyung on that day. I saw that when you look at Taehyung. Your eyes tell how much you love him." His mother said while smiling playfully.

He look at his mom and smile furiously and nodded his head. Then his father asked him, "so bub.....are you agree for this marriage?" "Yes Appa." Jungkook said while blushing.

"Ok then I will talk to Mr.kim and ask what Taehyung said then we fixed the marriage date." Mr. Jeon said. "But honey, first of all we want to do the engagement and then marriage right? Mrs. Jeon asked.

"I know, but as I say earlier we don't have much time for all these arrangements. As sooner the wedding happened, the more the company will benefit." Mr. Jeon said.