12

Hey lovelies.....💜✨ I am back.....✨✌

===========================

NO ONE POV :-

Now it's night time in South Korea. Kim Jungkook is sitting on the coach, waiting for his husband like a good wifie. It's more than 9:00 o' clock but his husband is not come back yet.

After a while he hear bell sound. He get up and made his way towards the door. He open the door and see his husband, but he is not alone. A beautiful girl is also with his husband, linked their hands together.

Jungkook understand that girl is his husband girlfriend so he open the door widely and let them inside the house. He noticed how his husband girlfriend give him a glare but he ignored it and made his way towards the kitchen to bring water from them.

Taehyung goes to his room to change his cloth and take a shower. While Jisoo sat on the coach and keep an eyes on Jungkook who doing his work.

Jungkook come back with two glass of water. He noticed Taehyung is not there so he give Jisoo to drink water. He also sat down on the coach and wait for his husband to come down so he can serve him his dinner.

Jisoo finished her drink and looked at Jungkook with a deadly expression and asked, " You are Tae's husband huh!! Well, what's your name? You looks so young Man."

Jungkook doesn't know why he feels so nervous in front of her but he calm himself down and said but with a stutter, "Y-yes and m-my name is K-Kim J-Jungkook. Nice t-to meet y-you."

Well, Jisoo is very confident girl so she don't like the way how Jungkook introduced himself. It is irritating her. "Yah! You are so cheap man, you can't even introduced yourself properly and you are husband of most famous CEO of the country. You will insulting him in front of everyone if he take you with him in any business party. Now i think you also can't satisfy him with his needs. You know i am with him for 3 years and i know everything about him but you know nothing. You just know his name and his fame, nothing else. I know he don't care if you are his husband, he is always choose me first in first place and you are always last place in his list sweetheart." She said so bitterly.

Jungkook doesn't say anything because he already hear this words from his husband but still he feels hurt after hearing her words. He feels his eyes become glossy but he try his best not to break down in front of her so he blink his eyes to hold back his tears.

But little things they know Taehyung standing on the stairs and hear their whole conversation. He totally don't like the way how his girlfriend talk to his husband. But he don't say anything and made his way towards his girlfriend.

Seeing him Jisoo get up and say to Jungkook to serve dinner to them. They all made their ways to the dinning room.

After a while Jungkook serve them after heating the foods

After a while Jungkook serve them after heating the foods. After serving he stand behind his husband while looking down.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook stand behind him so he turned around and said, "Uhh...why are you stand there come and do dinner with us Jungkook."