4

NO ONE POV :-

One week will going to end very soon but till now no solution has been found for the crises problem of Kim Cooperation and Jeon Industry.

Both CEO are very upset. Taehyung's father Mr. Kim and Ceo of Jeon Industry Mr. Jeon together made a plan to control the crises. Their family also agree with them and also support them.

Let's talk about Taehyung. Right now, he is in office and try his best to control the problem.

He did a meeting with Company Manger, Ca and Financial Manager to talk about financial decision and strategy, but there are no use, but he try his best and give his full effort.

He is getting frustrated day by day. He is doing his work but suddenly his phone rang. He saw caller ID and sighed deeply then pick up the call.

"Hello Dad." He said.
"Hello son. Taehyung meet me at 6 o' clock in 'Nightlife' cafe. It's very urgent." Mr. Kim said while seriousness latching in his voice.

Taehyung gets confused but agreed. "Ok Dad. I will come." He said and hang the call.

On the other hand, Jungkook come home after complete his college.

He went to living room to greet his mother but he is surprised that his father is also present there because after the crises problem his father spend his maximum time in the company. "Hi Eomma, hi Appa." He said with a smile.

"Hi bub." His parents said.
"Appa didn't you go to the office today? Everything is alright." He asked worriedly.

"Yes bub everything is alright. I have some urgent meeting and we have to go there." Mr. Jeon said.

"We." Jungkook asked confusingly. "Yes we are going 6 o' clock in the evening. Go get ready. It's already 4:30." Mr. Jeon said. "Ok Appa." Jungkook said and go to his room to get ready.

He take a quick shower and wear a comfortable clothes. After sometimes he come downstair and stand in front of his parents.

His parents gasped when they saw there son who looks so pretty in all black clothes. "Oh My God, my baby. You look so so Beautiful." Mrs. Jeon said and kiss his cheeks.

 Jeon said and kiss his cheeks

{Ignore the mike.....}

Jungkook blushed on the compliment. "Thanks Mom. You also looks so beautiful and Appa you also looks so handsome." He said with a smile.

"Thanks my baby." Mrs. Jeon said with a smile. "Let's go." Mr. Jeon said and they all go towards the car and drive away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, Taehyung also get ready and go to his car and drive away to 'Nightlife' cafe. Soon he arrived and go inside to greet his parents and ordered coffee for his parents.