24

NO ONE POV :-

After a while Taehyung and Jungkook landed at their country. South Korea......country of mountains and island.

We may live in any countries, but when we come back to our country, the fun is something else.

J-Hope and Yoongi are waiting for Taekook. After sometimes, the newly married couple are come towards them and hug them tightly.

"I miss you so much hyung." Jungkook said while hugging yoongi. Yoongi smiled and kiss side of younger head before hug him back. They both broke the hug and yoongi said, "I miss you too Kookie...how are you?"

"I am fine hyung...how are you and Jimini hyung?" Jungkook said "We are fine bub." Yoongi said.

"Hyung i want to meet Jimini hyung, appa, eomma, jin hyung, nam....." Jungkook said but cut-off by his husband who put his hands younger shoulder before said, "You can meet them tomorrow....let's go home first. You must be tired. Hmm...."

"But..." "Yes kookie your husband is right first go home and rest then you meet everyone as you want." Yoongi said with a smile. He feels so happy to see his little brother happy.

But Jungkook being Jungkook. He is not agree with them, he wants to meet his family and friends right now. So he went to Hobi, to understand his husband and his hyung.

"Hobi hyung....make them understand. I want to meet everyone now.....please." Jungkook said with a pout while holding Hobi's hands.

When Jungkook held his hands, he feels tangle in his heart and when he see younger pout, its melt Hobi heart but it's not his right to say something. "N-no Jungkook you can m-meet them to-tomorrow." Hobi said with a stutter.

Hobi was so nervous when he talked with younger because it's very rarely they talked with each others but he was happy that he can talk with Jungkook.

Jungkook pout increased and he make a sad face which is unnoticed by elders. They all chuckled while looking at younger but instantly stopped when Jungkook glared all of them.

 They all chuckled while looking at younger but instantly stopped when Jungkook glared all of them

"Let's go." Taehyung said and open the car door for younger like a gentleman. Taehyung this action made a smile on yoongi as well as Jungkook face, who was glared his husband a while ago.

They all sat in the car and headed to Taekook house. Hobi driving, yoongi sat at passenger seat while Taekook sat at back seat.

Hobi driving while silently looking at younger through the mirror in every minute.....who was looking outside, enjoying nature of his country. But Hobi was unaware by that.......two eyes looking at him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a while they arrived at Taekook house and Jungkook felt so relax after seeing his house after many days.