31

NO ONE POV :-

It's become two weeks since Taekook are make love with each other but before some days Jungkook doesn't feels good. He always feels dizzy, throw up and also always craving for something but he didn't tell anything to Taehyung because he don't want to worried his husband who are busy in work.

Jungkook also become Ceo of "Jeon Industry" and Taehyung was the Ceo of "Kim Cooperation" but both of them don't want to separate their companies so, they combines both companies in one and name it as "TK" which is stand for Taehyung and Jungkook.

Anyways, Taekook and their friends make a plan to go for a vacation so they can fresh their mind for some days. They are made a plan to go "Jeju Island" because it's the best place to relax your mind.

Now Jungkook and Taehyung are getting ready for their trip, they already pack everything and so excited for their vacation. After a while they heard horn sound from outside. Both of them take their stuff and made their way to the mini bus.

They entered in the bus and greeted everyone

"Hello driver hyung." Taehyung said to Yoongi, who rolled his eyes.

"Hello you brat and say thanks to me you fuckers 'cause i am the one who's driving not that Joonie poonie." Sugar said while smile sheepishly.

"Yah! Hyung how can you call us fucker? Do we look like that to you?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course you are and don't be innocent, you also definitely fuck Jungkook like that tall man do." Suga said with boring face.

"Oh hyung that's means you are a fucker too? 'Cause you fuck that tiny toe." Taehyung said smirkingly but his smirk fade away when he heard what Yoongi said.

"Obviously i am a fucker, a big fucker. No-one bigger fucker than me, i am so proud of myself. Hmm...." Suga said.

"Yoonie let's go we have to arrived at evening. Come on man ride it fast." Jimin said while interpret those two fuckers.....i mean Yoongi and Taehyung.

Yoongi nodded and start the bus while Taehyung go towards his husband to sit with him but frowned when he saw that Jimin already sitting with younger and they both giggling with each other.

"Hey you shortie go away it's my seat. Shoo~~shoo~~" Taehyung said.

"Why? Is your name are written on this seat, that this seat belong to one and only Kim fucking Taehyung?" Jimin said and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Yes and for your kind information he is my husband...husband so, it's my right to sit with my baby." Taehyung said while cross his hands.

"Oh really so listen you alien he is my best friend....best friend and i have more right than you and also i met him first. Now go away and don't disturb us you alien." Jimin said sassily while smirking at Taehyung.