022: threat

(a/n: what happened oh my god why are we at 800 votes already WHAT)
_________________________________________

"Let's get something to eat!" Sangmi started jumping around leaving the platform that led to the roller coaster they were currently leaving from.

All of them were slightly dizzy as they took small steps down the stairs.

Gently smiling, Eunji nodded.

Yes, she was shaking and yes, she thought she was going to die in those 45 seconds of hell his but on the other hand Eunji never felt this free before. It was exactly how she imagined being a bird and she had enjoyed every second of it.

Jealousy and negativity had left Eunji's mind long ago and she felt content and satisfied, almost forgetting completely about the awful events that happened the past days.

"Eunji." Jungwon's serious voice made her turn around.

"What's wrong?"

"What was that about?" He spoke clearly, frowning deeply as he was still worried.

He couldn't believe it.
Why didn't she tell him beforehand that she actually was the one being scared of heights?

Eunji just giggled once again, feeling almost drunk of happiness. She gently reached her hand towards his face, wandering over his forehead with a smile. "You should stop scowling so much or else you will end up looking all old and grumpy." She joked, this time it was more of a laughter than a giggle.

She felt so warm inside, knowing that Jungwon was worried.

The boy on the other hand was speechless and just looked at her with wide eyes. His frown gone long ago.
"Eun-"

"We should hurry up." She turned around, the smile not once leaving her face, "The others are almost at the restaurant. The last one to arrive needs to buy the other chocolate."

"Running is the last thing you should do now." He stopped her actions by grabbing her wrist, "Let's take our time. It's not like they will be lonely or anything."

"Alright." Eunji nodded at him, this time her smile even brighter, knowing that she was going to have some time alone with Jungwon.

"Guys let's order!" Sangmi happily spoke, after the two had finally arrived at the restaurant.

It was rather small, but had a big variety of desserts, so they decided to eat here.

"I will take a piece of the blueberry cake." Eunji spoke quietly, as she shuffled around her seat uncomfortablely.

Who would knew that her happiness wouldn't last long, because right now she sat next to Dongsoo, while Jungwon was next to Sangmi.

"How about we share? What do you think, Eunji?" Dongsoo smirked and laughed it off, acting like it was a joke, but Eunji could see in his eyes that he was serious. Dead serious.

"I-it's alright." Eunji laughed too, looking away and peeking at Jungwon, just to see him peacefully looking through the menu with Sangmi.

"Guys, I will take the blueberry cake too." Dongsoo spoke out, almost proudly, as Jungwon eyed him suspiciously.

"I will go take mine and Eunji's order first." Sangmi's boyfriend continued and stood up, making Eunji look down.

There was a short silence, before Sangmi decided to break it.

"So, since when are you guys going out?" Sangmi then asked, the moment the boy left, making Jungwon's eyes widen.