033: extraordinary

(a/n: y'all saw that little note i wrote at the end of the last chapter? The one with the heart and stuff?? Imma use this for every chapter from now on to remind you guys heehee ITS SO CUTE RIGHT&('djdj
tell me it's cute right now😡)
________________________________

Eunji clumsily stumbled out her door. Though she walked around in those heels for 2 hours straight, she couldn't get used to it no matter what she did.

And now it was too late anyway.

The girl felt decent looking. Jungwon's dress fitted her well, though the sleeves could have been a little more flexible. She liked the feel of her earrings dangling at the side of her face and for once, she managed to do a slight eyeliner on herself without it smudging terribly.

Her mother who had been watching her, smiled proudly at her own daughter. Though, she was visibly disappointed that Eunji wasn't holding up the tradition by wearing another dress.

"You look beautiful, Eunji." Her mother would say sincerely, pulling the other in a tight hug, "Please tell your boyfriend to come over some time. I need to thank him for making you so beautiful today."

Eunji felt too bad to correct her mother. Jungwon wasn't her boyfriend, "I'm sorry, I really wanted to wear your dress-"

"Don't worry. There will be plenty of other times for you to..." The adult shook her head, a few tears dropping onto Eunji's face, "I'm so happy for you."

And so the two of them waited for the doorbell to ring, meaning Eunji's date was here to pick her up. The girl's heart was racing.

"Hi...Jungwon." Her voice trailed off when she saw more people peeking through the window, trying to get a glimpse of her.

Jungwon jumped out of the car, walking towards her, the smile on his lips growing wider and wider.
With a red significant suit and styled hair, that he decided to put in a middle part today, he looked as stunning as ever.

They were matching. The thought made her face turn beet-red. That's why he wanted her to wear the dress.

When Eunji got closer to him, she could see the rings, he wore on their amusement date too and the faint eye make up, that highlighted his eyes even more.

Damn, he looked prettier than me.
Eunji thought, smiling to herself.

Though the two didn't really discuss what color their attires should be, they coincidentally matched with what they were wearing today.

"You look-"
"Don't say it." Eunji immediately interrupted him, grabbing his arm, "I already know."

Jungwon broke out in a small smirk and scoffed, turning his head to the side.
He then took her other hand before planting a small kiss on top of it, "Words would not be able to describe how beautiful you are today anyway."

Though the blush on her cheeks was darker than any other day, she decided to keep her confident exterior, "Whatever you say, Jungwon."

Jungwon didn't answer and just continued to grin, before leading her to the car which he arrived with.

"HI!" Ni-ki's loud voice immediately greeted Eunji, as her eyes widen, "Come sit next to me~"

Eunji was caught off guard, but decided to head towards the seat next to the younger, when she felt a grip on her wrist.

"I don't remember you having Eunji as your date." Jungwon spoke to Ni-ki, before pulling Eunji back, next to his seat swiftly.

Ni-ki gave his friend a sneaky look and shrugged, before turning to the front again, "I like her better than Ara."