1: The Beginning

"Kacchan!" Little Izuku exclaimed when he saw his blond friend enter the park. Their parents sat down while the blonde walked over to izuku with a mad expression Little izuku went to give him a hug to comfort the blonde but when he approached him, he scowled and shoved izuku before he could touch him. Izuku now on the floor, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks, looks up at the blond who kept his scowl on his face glaring at the little greenette below him

"Don't touch me" he growled through his teeth.

The greenette, still in tears, tried to stand up while looking at his taller friend "Why not kacchan? Did you have a bad day? Were the teachers being meanies to yo-"

he was cut off by the 5 year old blonde shoving him on the floor once again "NO YOU USELESS DEKU! IT'S YOUR FAULT! WE PROMISED TO BE HEROES TOGETHER! " the blonde yelled with tears of his own threatening to fall but refused for them to do so.

The little greenette didn't know what was happening, his friend was never violent so why now...today of all days too.

The blonde continued "I thought you promised to be my sidekick and now you are a quirkless wanna-be hero. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE A TEAM WHEN YOUR JUST A QUIRKLESS NERD!"

Izuku looked down in shame. He has been teased before when his quirk didn't come in at the same time as his friends but he knew that all the teasing and name calling would go away once his quirk came in. However that was not the case ever since he came back from his doctor's appointment.. Which was just a few days ago. The blonde never came over to his house or went to the park until today and he was hoping to play with his best friend. I guess the Katsuki changed his plans.

The blonde looked furiously at Izuku easily towering over him since the greenette was still on the floor "Listen here Deku." he spat "You will never become a hero so mine as well give up now before you get killed" The blonde wanted to get his point across, desperate for Izuku to get the message, but same as always, Izuku fought back

"Kacchan I can still be a hero even if I'm quirkless... no matter what you tell me... I will always find a way to save people ''

With that being said Izuku had the face of determination while Katsuki had rage fuming out of his ears. He let out a loud explosion alarming the parents. Inko looked over and saw the situation and then back at Mitsuki with wide eyes

"Mitsuki did you tell Katsuki everything?" Inko asked

"Not just the quirkless part, I-I didn't want to see my son hurt, but anger was not the emotion nor reaction what I was expecting."

Quickly both parents ran up to the two children, Inko knelt down looking for any scratches or burn marks. Izuku quickly pulled himself up saying that he was ok. Mitsuki on the other hand was scolding Katsuki.

"KATSUKI! APOLOGIZE TO LITTLE IZUKU"

Katsuki looked up at his mom's eyes pleading for her to not go along with her plan.

"RIGHT.NOW. OR YOU'LL GET IT FROM YOUR DAD WHEN WE GET HOME"

Katsuki glared at the floor approaching Izuku. The greenette looked to the ground waiting for impact. To his surprise he got a hug so he hugged back and smiled

"It's ok Kacchan..." he whispered

"I'm not apologizing, this is a warning.... Come near me again and you're a goner." Katsuki whispered back at the greenette.

Izuku looked frightened but quickly shook his head to not get him in trouble and let go

"It's ok Kacchan I forgive you" he said so both parents wouldn't get suspicious.

Katsuki simply glared at him while holding his mothers hand and exiting the park.

At home, Izuku was sitting at the dinner table waiting for his mom to finish cooking dinner. Inko came around the corner

"Izuku, honey, dinner won't be ready for a little while longer ok? You can go to your room and play or watch a movie"

Izuku looked up at his mom with hopeful eyes. Inko chuckled knowing what he wanted and nodded. Izuku ran into his room and sat in the chair patiently waiting for his mom. Inko pressed play on the remote, since the All Might video was already up, and set the remote back down. Inko removed herself from the room after she gave a kiss on Izukus forehead. Once she returned to the stove to prepare dinner, her phone rang.

"Hello Mitsuki! Hows katsuki doing?" asked Inko after she picked up her phone with a chuckle

"Hello inko! He's in his room sulking... Anyway I just wanted to make sure you were ok.." Mitsuki said trailing off towards the end.

Inko sighed, a single tear dropping onto the counter "I'm not okay Mitsuki... im not"

By now she was gripping her spatula

"It was his dream to become a hero and now... not only is he quirkless but he... he-" Inko stopped herself before finishing.

"hey... hey i'm here. It's ok you don't have to talk about it. It wasn't my place to say anything," Mitsuki reassured her.

By now Inko was sobbing trying to keep her voice low so Izuku wouldn't hear

"I don't want to lose him too Mitsuki... I can't let that happen again..." she said "I can't lose him too" Inko said just below a whisper.

On the other side of the phone you could hear little whines and whimpers. Inko was confused until Mitsuki spoke again.

"I'm so sorry Inko," she said in a cracked voice. "I wish I could help stop that I really do!" she stopped before continuing "But at least he won't go anywhere, he will still be here with us ok?" She said now fully crying like her friend on the other side of the line.

"Your right," Inko said, wiping her nose with a tissue, "I wont lose him completely. I'll love him to bits and pieces and take the best care for him... i'll do anything to ensure my sons safety"

After moments of silence Inko herd yelling on the other side of the phone.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM KATSUKI!" then there was another tiny voice "NO! I wanna know who's making my mommy cry her ugly tears!"

Inko stifled a laugh causing Mitsuki to do the same.

"Alright, I gotta take care of my caring brat of a son right now." Mitsuki said, chuckling and sniffling.

"Yea I gotta get dinner finished. Bye Mitsuki"

"Bye Inko"

And with that Inko finished dinner, cleaned herself up and went to go get her son for dinner.