29: Stubborn People

Izuku was having a little difficulty taking a shower while washing his hair while standing up. It was tiring. He gently scrubbed his hair with the antibacterial shampoo his mother gave him. After he finished washing up. He got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his body only covering his lower half. He walked out the bathroom and laid on his back on the bed. Unfortunately he fell asleep not hearing the calls he was getting from Katsuki.

"Dinners ready!!!.... Did you hear me?!.... Ughhhh"

Katsuki put the plate of food down and made his way upstairs. When he knocked on the guest room door, no one answered. Katsuki panicked a bit and immediately opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw Izuku just lying on the bed practically naked. He rushed over to him and checked his pulse and to see if he had a fever. He sighed in relief but shook the boy away trying to look at the boy's face and nothing else. It was a bit hard considering Izuku was in full display showing off some of his abs and slim waist.

"Mmmm.... too ...tired"

Izuku placed an arm over his head. Katsuki saw many scars on his arm and they were deep too. They trailed from his wrist all the way to his biceps. Some were small and others were deep. He looked at Izuku's face with a worried expression but shook it off and helped him up from the bed. Izuku kept his eyes closed but compiled with whatever was going on. Katsuki went into the gym bag and pulled out some shorts and a shirt for Izuku to wear along with some boxers. Katsuki slowly slid Izuku's boxers up his legs and made Izuku lean his upper half over his shoulder so the towel could fall off and he could continue putting on the underwear. He blushed furiously but kept his eyes closed for his and Izuku's sake.

"W-wha- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Izuku was now wide awake and pushed himself off of Katsuki's shoulder and stumbled on the bed. Katsuki shot his eyes open to see Izuku putting both of his hands inside his crossed legs with his arms covering his body. Katsuki snickered to try to cover his embarrassment.

"D-dinner is ready and you weren't dressed so I helped you. Now hurry and get dressed before the dog gets to your food" he said while walking out the door. He heard rustling behind him and then a small gasp.

"You barely packed anything in here!" Izuku said, rummaging through the few pairs of clothes he had in his gym bag.

Katsuki walked out the door and closed it before smirking.

"That's the point~" he signed to himself.

Izuku made his way down the stairs slowly while holding onto the railing. He was wearing short red sport shorts and a black hoodie that said 'Plus Ultra' across it in red ink. Katsuki was wearing a black tank with long soft pajama pants. They both sat down and ate quietly. After a while of not saying anything, Izuku found it to be awkward so he finished his food quickly and tried to get up to go wash his dish only to be stopped.

"Don't strain yourself, i'll do the dishes. You can either go on the couch or up in the guest room and rest. It's late" he said. Izuku hesitantly nodded and decided to make his way to the couch and play with the dog that was sleeping next to it on the floor.

"Hey missy!" he said once he reached the couch and sat on it. The dog shot up from her sleep and made her way in front of Izuku wagging her tail and panting waiting to be pet. Izuku leaned on the couch to see if Katsuki was looking, which he wasn't. Izuku smiled mischievously and looked back at the dog. He knew Katsuki probably had a "no dogs on furniture rule" but he decided to play stupid. He laid down and patted a seat open for the dog to come lay down. Miss only put her paws on the couch with her ears low and watched if it was ok for her to go on the couch. Izuku only patted the spot more furiously making the dog comply immediately. They laid down and both fell asleep with a cover over them with Izuku hugging the dog like it was his child. She was still not fully grown so it was ok.

Katsuki finished cleaning up and went the direction Izuku went to see him laying down on the couch. He smiled but then he squinted his eyes when he saw a small amount of fluff right under Izuku's nose. Half of it was covered by the cover but his nose was out so he could breathe. He pulled the blanket down and once he saw that it was his dog, he had an annoyed face while looking at Izuku. He slightly smiled afterwards, not being able to be mad at him. He was tired of being mad at Izuku for stupid, harmless things. He leaned over the edge and kissed Izuku's forehead while petting his hair.

"You're making my words very hard to allow them to come true.. What am I going to do with you..." Katsuki sighed while gently smiling at the boy. He made his way upstairs to his room, which was conveniently placed in front of Izukus and went to bed to go to sleep.