12: Weird feeling

"Lets go Izuku!"

"Nothing to be afraid of Izu! Here give me you hand"

"HA!  I got a quirk before you!"

"Don't touch to me"

"Useless shit nerd"

"I'm going to blast you to hell"

"Go take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in your next life"

"DEKU! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"

"How long have you been having these fucking thoughts deku?"

"Just say 'bye' for fucks sake, it's not like i'm not gonna see you in the streets during the summer dumbass"

Izuku was woken up by the rapid shaking of his body. He furrowed his brows before opening his eyes with a groan. As he adjusted to the light, he saw a familiar face. He smiled at the thought before lying back down.

"Mmmm~ five more minu-"

"ARE YOU JOKING?! JUST TWO SECONDS AGO YOU WERE CRYING!" Shindo said as he pulled the bundle on blankets Izuku laid under.

Izuku shot up and looked at shindo in confusion

"What were you dreaming about? You kinda freaked me out..." Shindo spoke softly.

Izuku touched his cheeks feeling them to be a bit wet. He observed his hand before looking at Shindo "I actually dont remember dreaming anything... I just remember voices but that's it couldn't tell who it was or what they said... sorry if I worried you" Izuku said looking down in shame dropping his hand.

"Don't apologize Izu, it wasn't your fault" Shindo said as he opened his arms for the smaller boy to crawl into.

They sat there for a few minutes before Izuku asked what time it was.

"It's 7:00 in the morning. Do you need me to leave?" Shindo said as he kept hugging the smaller male that was straddling him and smooshing his face in the others muscular build. Izuku shook his head and looked up at the person above him with tired eyes.

"No breakfast here until I have to leave to finish up a project with my friend," Izuku said as he looked down to put his forehead on the other's shoulder. His eyes widened at the position they were in. He blushed and quickly jumping away from him but landed on the floor. He looked around him and finally realized where he was.

"We slept on the couch?" Izuku asked as he laughed and got up off the floor.

"Yes you fell asleep halfway through the movie so I turned the TV off and joined you!" Shindo said as he got up himself stretching revealing some of his toned skin under his shirt. Izuku looked away and made his way to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"You go change and get ready while I make us some food then you can take over so I can do the same ok?" Izuku asked as he got out all the ingredients he needed to make breakfast.

"Ok then be right back!" Shindo said as he made his way upstairs ruffling Izuku's bed head while passing by.

Izuku had already made eggs, sausage links, and just started to make the pancake batter before Shindo came from behind and tried to grab the mixer from Izuku's hand; key word tried. Izuku jumped from the sudden touch and held the mixer in a threatening manner ready to hit the person who touched him but was met with the one and only; Yo Shindo.

"Ooh im so scared of a mixer~" Shindo said dramatically waving his hands. 

"JESUS SHIN! YOU SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA ME!" Izuku said as he lowered the mixer and started doing what he was doing. Shindo snatched the mixer and waved it in Izuku's face.