27:Everything is Revealed

"You've got to be kidding me" Katsuki groaned as he looked in front of him. He was back in Jiros office. However, Instead of just them two there was the rest of his squad including Denki, Mina, Kirishima, and Sero.

Denki pouted "I can't believe you man! I thought we were buddies! How could you keep this from us?"

Katsuki took a step forward so he could close the door. Once he heard a click he started talking while pointing a finger at him "First of all it's not that big a deal. Second it's none of your business!" he said, getting a little irritated "Why are you guys even here?" he said now giving up. Kirishima was the one to speak, for everyone's sake.

"Well Denki caught you asking Momo to make some sort of device that you and Jiro needed. So when they went home, Denki practically blackmailed Jiro to tell him what you two were working on" Katsuki immediately glared at Jiro who had her mouth agape with her hands in the air.

"What?! It was either I told him or my concert tickets went down the drain. And I will NOT let those go to waste. It took me forever to actually get one since they were all sold out." She said now crossing her arms. Katsuki sighed and handed the device back to the purple haired woman. She tweaked with it for a bit and plugged it in her computer. Before she did anything though she looked at Katsuki.

"Want to inform us on what's going on?"

Katsuki looked at her in confusion before realizing. He shook his head aggressively.

"No no no! We agreed that you transfer all of this into an actual USB where I can plug into MY own computer. I don't need any of you shit heads looking at this information. It's sensitive and personal." He exclaimed pointing at everyone in the room. Jiro sighed and compiled shoo-ing the others away from her so katsuki can sit next to her. She grabbed another USB and plugged it in right next to the other one. After a little while she unplugged the regular USB and handed it to Katsuki. He snatched it from her hands and left the office walking back home. Jiro and the rest sat there before Denki snuck behind her with a grin.

"You kept a copy didn't you?"

"Yup!"

Katsuki was now basically rushing to get back home. Not only because he wanted to go through the USB but also needed to feed Miss since he didn't do it after he woke up. Now arriving at his home, he was met with Miss 'singing' loudly, basically yelling at the blonde for forgetting to feed her. Katsuki grumbled.

"Miss. Sit and be quiet" he ordered. She did as told and he went to go feed her. He gave her permission to eat and then went upstairs plugging in the USB to his computer in his office. He decided to go in order so he went through the photos and boy were there many of them. However only a few piqued his interest and he clicked and commented on them as well.

 However only a few piqued his interest and he clicked and commented on them as well

Katsuki smiled remembering when he and Izuku went to the pet store. His second favorite animals that he saw there were the hamster. "Bunnies are his favorite though..." he said scrolling down more.