19: Phycologist

"See you next time!" Izuku said while waving goodbye.

"Goodbye Mr. Midoriya!" the stranger replied, closing the door.

Izuku sighed and sat down on his chair. He took off his glasses and held the bridge of his nose with furrowed brows. Izuku wasn't going to be a phycologist for the rest of his life. He was planning on taking some extra classes for the next couple years so he can do more things with his degree like therapy and help the human brain and body. With doing that, he also needed a job to keep up paying for his apartment and everything that comes with it. He didn't have to worry about paying for college since he came out of both highschool and college with perfect scores so he was recommended in many other colleges that he can later take on in the future. Working as a psychologist paid well so for now his life was pretty much set. Almost... the only thing missing was that he was alone. Listening to all these people talking about love lives, along with other mental problems, he started thinking more about having a family of his own. Yes, sure the adults he saw in his office were always complaining about their spouses, but always smiled when talking about their child. 

So there he was, questioning his own love life not knowing when he'll ever find someone who is interested in him. It's been two weeks ever since he moved to Japan and the only people who he's met are his co-workers and the famous Pro-hero Todoroki. Of course he was not interested in any of them seeing them only as friends.

Before he could get too deep into his thoughts, the office phone on his desk beeped before a woman spoke into it.

"Mr. Midoriya someone requests to make an appointment with you"

Izuku took his hand off his face and placed his glasses back on before pressing the small button "transfer their call please" he released the button waiting for the receptionist to transfer the call to him.

He soon heard another beep and waited for someone to speak.

"......"

Izuku decided to speak first: "Hello there, are you here to make an appointment or a cancelation?"

"Oh...uh, appointment" the voice said.

"Great! Im free... tomorrow at 5:30. Is that ok with you sir?" Izuku questions while looking through some pages in his planner.

"Yes that's fine"

"Ok now all I need is a name" he clicked his pen ready to write down all the information.

"...Bakugou Katsuki"

Izuku froze for a bit before smiling widely but he had to keep his composure trying to act as professional as possible. "Alright then see you tomorrow!" he said with a slight crack in his voice. With that he immediately hung up. He knew he should have done that but he had to. He jumped off his chair and ran out his office. He was done for the day so he could go home whenever he wanted.

"Takara-san! You won't believe who was on the phone!" he said once he reached the front desk. A lady with ginger colored hair looked up to see the greenette who was practically jumping up and down and side to side like a little kid. She stopped her typing and intertwined her hands placing her chin on top of them.

"Who was it?" she asked, a bit curious about her co-workers up-beat behaviour. He was always cheerful but this is the most excited she's seen him ever since he started working there a few days before last week.

"Katsuki Flippen Bakugou. The number one pro hero. He made an appointment. With me. Here. tomorrow evening. I mean I met him actually a couple days ago to return his dog-"

Wait wait wait... you already met him?! To return his dog?! WHAT?" she exclaimed amused how the greenette already knew the man face to face.

"Mhm mhm. A couple days ago a dog pounced on me. It had an owner so I took her home, took great care of it, walked her back to the address that was on her collar and one thing leads to another, I was at his front door! And now he's calling for an appointment!" he squealed while shaking his hands in excitement. The desk lady was also excited to see the hero tomorrow but she was acting way more professional about it since that's what their supposed to do, and what their paid for.