24: Clueless boy

After their encounter at bruch yesterday, Izuku started having a headache again. They were getting out of hand and he couldn't take it anymore. Everyday it was something, and it was either a slight uncomfortable feeling or a massive headache, nothing in between. So when he got home, he was frantically searching for his pain killers. He only takes those when he has the major headaches so there's nothing to worry about overdosing.

Currently Izuku was waiting at the address his mother sent him. It was pretty far from the city but not too far where you cant see the city lights. When he arrived he was surprised it was a house. It was small but it was still a house. More like a cabin but who cares.

"Maybe a friend?" Izuku said as he knocked at the door. A few minutes later the door opened revealing a very tired Inko. she smiled without saying anything and opened the door wider letting Izuku step in. The interior was very pretty. Almost everything on the inside was brick, rock, or marble. The floors were made of wood with some occasional fake-fur animal carpets. It was one floor with huge windows in the back where the living room was. You could see the whole forest.

"Wow ma! How'd you get this place?!" Izuku exclaimed as he was looking around him.

Inko paled for a sec before answering "o-oh! I contacted a friend asking if I could have a temporary place to stay. Speaking of we have things to talk about" she said sternly towards the end. Izuku sighed knowing what was coming. They sat down on the couch with the late morning sun peeking through the big window. Inko was the first to speak.

"I heard from the doctors that not only you had a seizure, but that you had the option of removing that tumor. Now it's completely up to you and I'll let you know right now that I'll support you with whatever you go through." she said holding her son's hands almost in tears.

"I-i mean I do want to get the surgery since my head pains are getting worse, but there are lots of downs to doing it. First I would need lots of money since we're talking about brain surgery, second the after effects, and third..." he took a breath almost tearing up himself "w-what i-if I don't make it? Or worse! I-I w-wont remember the ama-amazing people I met and spent time with? I don't want that to happen again!'' He finished now hugging his mother. Inko dried her tears and smiled a bit, caressing her son's hair.

"Oh honey... there's nothing to worry about ok? If we're going to spend our money, we'll spend it on the best surgergen out there. Better yet we can find if there's someone with a specialized quirk for this. The aftereffects are normal after surgeries and they are just temporary. I mean you they take quite a while to wear off but other than that you'll be all healed. Even so, we live in a world where people have these amazing powers to help save people like us even in the smallest ways like surgeries or like how you are doing! Helping people with emotional problems. There's nothing to worry about, not even the money. Well find a way ok?" she said pulling away to see her teary eyed son. He was such an emotional being and cried over almost everything whether it was sad or not. Izuku nodded his head and whipped his tears away.

"I also heard news of you having a special visitor staying the night with you at the hospital. They didn't tell me a name due to whatever reasons but I'm kinda curious~. Who is it? Is it indeed someone special Izuku~ hmmmm~?" she teased, making the boy look away in embarrassment with blood rushing to his cheeks.

"N-no m-mom just... someone... Actually you get to meet him along with his friends in a few hours! I had the rest of the week off work and you're here doing nothing so we schedule a meeting time. They might be a little late and come with... weird attire but it doesn't matter. You'll love them." Izuku said jumping up from the couch dragging his mom with.

"Go change, we're going as soon as possible, I don't wanna be late" he said in a rush showing his mother with his hands. Inko laughed and changed up.