3: Discussing the Future

Izuku was sitting in his class with one of the biggest smiles on his face. He was wearing it the whole day. He was so excited about his final day in Japan, school, bullying, everything. He was jotting down his final notes that were written on the board while the rest of the class chatted away about their summer. Well all except for Katsuki...

"Ha haaa! I think me being the only one applying at UA is enough proof of me being the best. You losers can never compare yourselves to me" He snickered while the rest of the class grumbled in annoyance.

"Actually Bakugou you weren't the only one, which reminds me... Midoriya, why did you take back your UA application form, I thought you wanted to go as well?" the teacher said as he walked into the class with a bunch of different papers in hand.

Izuku froze, eyes widening while looking at the teacher. But before he could speak, Katsuki Interrupted him.

"HUH! YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT! He's quirkless. How can someone like him go into a school like UA!?" he says turning towards Izuku "he's gonna die as soon as he even looks at the building! How can a quirkless person get into a hero school, the top of all hero schools for that matter" he says laughing at the thought of the green haired male of applying into a hero school.

Izuku looked at Katsuki then back to his teacher "T-the reason is be-because... Uhh" He couldn't say he was moving so he had to lie. Then he came with an idea; a half truth!

"Im g-going to a School where th-they teach medicine sir. '' he said, hoping the teacher won't bring up the topic again. But to his luck, the teacher pressed the matter.

"Oh how nice! Which one is it? There are very good hospitals here in Japan. Do you have an idea on which hospital to work in when you finish school? Assuming you want to become a doctor that is" the teacher asked

All eyes were on him. Including Katsukis. But his angry expression held a little curiosity.

"Uhmm.. I havent d-decided yet sir b-but Im studying all sort of medicine both mental and p-physical. I don't know if I said that right'' He mumbled the last part not exactly knowing how to tell him that he was studying phycology along with medicine. However, he knew perfectly well what school he wanted to go to . He wanted to attend Harvard University In the United States after going to a highschool to learn better English first. His future would later be decided after college graduation. 

When he looked down to his desk, in the corner of his eye, he saw Katsuki with a calm expression, like he was relieved or... satisfied of the words that came out of Izuku's mouth. 

"Wonder why?" 

The class finally settled and broke into a conversation of their own with their partners. All except Izuku, he barely had any friends since he was quirkless. at least the teachers were nice to him. They actually treated him a bit better seeing that he was the top student in class, being above katsuki educational wise. Katsuki was very smart in fact he was right under Izuku in overall score. Izuku didn't DARE tell Katsuki this though. 

The bell rang for dismissal. All the kids including Katsuki left the classroom leaving Izuku behind. He was still thinking about today being his last day in this school. He wanted to enjoy every last part of it. Even though he feels happy and excited, he also feels sad that he won't see Katsuki ever again. He needed to do something first. As he was thinking while packing his bag he thought of writing a note saying his goodbyes to his childhood friend. Prefect! Before doing that he texted his mother that he would be a little late and that he wanted to take his time saying goodbye. His mother understood as long as he came home before curfew. He walked around the school. After a while of wandering the halls, sitting in the courtyard, he went to his final destination. He wanted to go to the roof and enjoy the breeze. Izuku was surrounded by pure bliss. This was the perfect place to write his letter. He got out his book and sat at the edge rooftop, taking off his shoes and crossing his legs like a pretzel, being extremely careful so he wouldn't fall to his death, and started to write.