26: Listening to Your Troubles

About a week has passed ever since the group have hung out with Izuku. Not much has happened. The only thing that was fairly considered important was Izuku finally agreeing to doing the surgery. He and his mother made an appointment for next week. They contacted the hospital telling them that they needed the surgery done soon because of Izuku's worsening headaches. Fortunately for them the hospital was understanding and opened up a room for them and they said that payment can be done after the surgery. Inko and Izuku barely had enough money to pay for it so they settled on a monthly payment agreement. It was a whole rollercoaster but eventually they settled on a date, time, and how the payment was going to be done. Now all that needed to be done was for Izuku to tell his clients telling them that he might be out of office for a few months.

That brings us to now. Izuku was currently on a phone call confirming Katsukis appointment and where it was going to be taken.

"So we're having today's session at my place at 6:00 right?" Izuku asked while getting in a cab getting ready to get there.

"Yup I'm on my way now. 15 minutes and i'll be at the address you sent me"

"Great! See you there!" Izuku said and hung up the phone.

About ten minutes later he arrived at the front of the hotel complex making his way to his room. Once he arrived, he opened the door and was met with a fairly messy room. Couple of plates in the sink, bags everywhere, the couch was messy, and the table had so much junk on it. He sighed in frustration before walking towards his bedroom room, which was surprisingly very clean and neat. He set all of his work things down on the bed and started cleaning. He only had a few more minutes before Katsuki would arrive so he started with the couch by fixing the pillows and blankets. He cleared the small coffee table getting rid of all of the trash that was on top and cleaning it with spray. Then he moved onto the sink. There was only a plate and a bowl along with some silverware so he was pretty quick to wash and dry those. Not even two second after he finished he heard a knock at his door. He walked over and opened it for the taller blonde to walk in.

Katsuki was seemingly calm on the outside but inside his mind he was a bit nervous. He never snuck around, besides on missions, just for a lousy phone. He really hated thinking about what would happen if he got caught. Sure he was over exaggerating on the whole 'wanting to know everything' and it was completely out of character for him but he REALLY wanted to know more about Izuku without him exposing the fact that they were childhood friends. This was his best shot.

Izuku on the other hand was also a bit nervous, and not to mention insecure. Where he lived was small and was enough for one, maybe two, people to live in. It was spacious but it was still small. Not to mention the fact that Izuku had the chance to see how big katsukis home is. 

"Sorry if it feels a bit cramped compared considering the fact you live in a much bigger place..." Izuku said while walking into the living room gesturing to the couch to sit down.

"Here I have to go get my stuff. Be right back, ''Izuku said while scurrying off to the bedroom. When he arrived the hotel phone rang signing that the front desk was calling. He looked at it and hesitantly picked it up.

"Yes?"

"Oh hello! Is this Izuku Midoriya?" a lady asked

"Yes is there something wrong?"

"No no but someone found a bag with your name on it. They said you left it in the elevator. It's down here at the front desk whenever you need it." she said.

"Alright I'll be down right away" he answered and hung up shortly after. He looked on his bed seeing that there was indeed a missing bag. It was supposed to have his notebooks and paper files. He needed those for today. He groaned and walked out of the room. Katsuki was just looking around the small place looking at the personally decorated shelves and such. Nothing special.