35: Wanting You Hurts

About fifteen minutes have passed ever since Izuku was taken away. Almost everyone was gone including Jiro and Sero. The only ones left were people cleaning up the blood that was spilled on the floor where people walked and Kirishima, still wearing his hero outfit. Sudden scratches were heard from down the road making Kirishima look towards the direction ready to take down another villain. The car sped down the road and stopped right next to Kirishima. The door opened revealing a panicking blonde that was looking in all directions but the man in front of him. Kirishima relaxed his stance looking at Katsuki worriedly.

"I thought you said he was here! Where is he Kirishima!" Katsuki stated, slamming his door shut in anger. Kirishima baked away a bit giving Katsuki some space.

"Well I was going to tell you that they were taking him to the hospital but you hung up on me!" Kirishima shouted back towards the end.

"WHAT? N-no nononono NO! This is my fault.... I shouldn't have left him, I should have told him..." Katsuki kept pacing around making Kirishima even more worried. He didn't understand what Katsuki was saying at all and I started to mumble that his words weren't helping his understanding either. He approached Katsuki and placed a firm hand on his shoulder making him stop and look at him in a blank expression.

"Get in the car and we can talk."

Katsuki nodded and hurriedly got back in the car with Kirishima and immediately started driving towards the direction of the nearest hospital without bothering with the seatbelt. It was silent for a short while before Kirishima decided to ask Katsuki what was going on.

"Why was Midoriya mad when I told him I was calling you?"

Katsuki felt a pain in his chest upon hearing those words. He bit his lip in frustration.

"He knows" was all he said, making Kirishima raise an eyebrow while looking at the blonde. After a few seconds he had his eyes wide in realization before looking ahead of him.

"H-he remembers?"

"Not exactly. He found something proving that we knew each other from our early years" Katsuki said in a low hushed tone.

"Oh..." Kirishima stayed quiet for a while before another question popped in his mind.

"I honestly thought you would be more worried after I told you he was being taken by the hospital"

Katsuki tightened his grip on the wheel before relaxing again "I-I didn't want to panic more than I already was because knowing him, it doesn't matter how many fucking hits he takes, he's always smiling telling everyone he's fine. Besides you sounded pretty calm when you told me he was on his way to the hospital so it eased my nerves a bit knowing that he wasn't...gone... but i'm still scared of what i'll see once I see him because I know damn well it's not good.''

Kirishima nodded his head in understanding but then started fidgeting in his seat. Katsuki looked towards his direction for a second to see Kirishima shifting his body around. He looked back at the road.

"Spit it out"

Kirishima jumped a bit since he was busy thinking to himself. He stopped his movements but took a hold of his hero uniform that he was supposed to be out of.

"I-... I wanted to apologize for-"

"I'm stopping you right there. I don't want your dumb apology. If I knew what was coming today, I would have stayed home and made sure that none of this would have happened. I could be at the house relaxing watching movies with him making sure he is safe in my arms."

Kirishima smiled thinking about katsuki finally finding someone he loved, no matter how messed up their relationship was. He looked ahead of him seeing that the hospital was in view.