7: Training

The next day katsuki tried to have a normal day but everytime his mind was clear, that annoying letter kept popping up. Some of the things on that letter made him feel a something he rarely felt: guilt. He felt responsible for not knowing about Izukus travels. Hell, his mother knew and he didn't!

Right now he was going through his phone, swiping through people's pictures on social media until he got a notification. He rolled his eyes, about to ignore it but then saw who it was from.

It was UA...

He quickly clicked on the notification, reading the page that it brought him to. It was an answer to his application for the hero school. In summary it said that there would be an exam in a few weeks to determine whether or not you deserve to be accepted. Katsuki laughed. Of course he deserved to be in that school. Clicking the off button to his phone, he got up and got dressed for the day. When passing the mirror, the shirt almost completely off of his body resting on his arms, he noticed his muscles. There wasn't that much there, in his opinion to say the least. They were visible but they weren't as defined as he wanted them to be.

"I should do something about this pathetic body. Cmon your Katsuki fucking Bakugou! You can do better than this!" he said pointing at himself in the mirror trying to motivate himself. He went back to business and started to get dressed again and headed out his room door. He was wearing black sweatpants with two sets of white stripes starting from the hem of his hips all the way down to his ankles, a matching black sweater with a white tank top under it, and a black bandana he got for his birthday a couple years back moving his hair up so it wouldn't stick to his head.

Making his way downstairs putting his earphones in, he grabbed a piece of toast from his father's plate while he wasn't looking and bolted out the door headed for the beach.

Thirty minutes of jogging, he finally made it to the beach. Resting his hands on the railing head hanging low, he caught his breath and then looked up at the sight in front of him. After a while of staring at all the junk he had an idea.

"I could use the extra practice and exercise," he said. Making his way down the stairs, he took off his sweater and placed it on the floor. Making his way over all the junk he spotted what he needed; big garbage bins and other big containers.

"HELL YEA! These will help a lot with all of the smaller things. After they are full, then I just simply palace them on the street, somehow, and wait for people to take it to the junkyard. Perfect!" he exclaimed.

Hours went by with the young blonde moving trash, both big and small, while building muscle and practicing his quirk. There wasn't much of a difference in amount of trash there was except for the small clearing around the giant garbage bins. Only one of them was used and it was only half way. Katsuki discovered quite the useful trick when the garbage bin started getting fuller. He would make his hands burning hot where it was just below the stage of actually making a massive explosion and melting the mass into a blob of metal or plastic. The paper would just burn and turn into ash and spread in the sand. Although this helped a lot with saving space, his hand would sometimes get too hot and create a blast making trash just fly everywhere. When this happened, it made cleaning his mess even harder. It was fine it he exploded a plastic bottle but the stronger things like metal and glass, would shatter or be very hot to the touch. 

"Not again stupid hand!" Katsuki groaned as it exploded again. It was getting harder and harder maintaining the same temperature over and over again so this time hurt a lot compared to the first few times it happened. 

"Crampcrampcramp, shit..." He repeated in pain while holding his hand to his chest while looking up to ease the pain. When he opened his eyes he noticed it was getting quite dark. He grabbed his jacket and headed back to his house, running, so he wouldn't be late for cooking dinner. It was his turn today since both his parents were going to be late from work.

Finally getting home, he took a shower, made his dinner, and went straight to bed. It was still pretty early but he needed the rest.

Kicking his room open, he turned to his shelf to read one of his shoujo (romance) mangas he bought a couple days prior. No one knows he likes to read them and he would like to keep it that way. Honestly he himself has no idea on why he likes to read those stupid lovey-dovey mangas.

Making his way onto his bed, book in hand, he got a notification. Placing his comic down with an annoyed grunt, he lowered his glasses to the tip of his nose. Yes, he has glasses. He doesn't really need them but he prefers wearing them for reading. Grabbing his phone from the desk, he sees that the notification was a news article about some sort of slimy villain that attacked somewhere near his neighborhood but a certain Symbol of peace showed up so it was all good. Shrugging his shoulders, he placed his phone down and continued reading.

Not even ten minutes later he decided to actually sleep this time, so he placed his manga back on his shelf, and crawled under the covers with a satisfied sigh. However as soon as he placed his head on the pillow, something was pinching his nose.

"Stupid fucking glasses" he mumbled taking them off to putting them on the desk.

Before putting his glasses down he noticed the letter he received the previous day. With a long sigh, placing his glasses down he spoke as if the person he were thinking about were there.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" his eyes widened before slamming himself under the covers with a bounce "Why do I even fucking care! Ughhh''