18: Lost You

Katsukis breath hitched at the name but tried to keep his composure.

"D-deku?" he questioned.

Izuku was taken back. Where did he get the idea that was his name? He just introduced himself!

"Deku? I just told you what my name was! Besides that is a pretty rude name if I say so myself Mr. Bakugou." he stated with a frown. He knew the hero was rude and all but he didn't expect to be called such names when he just returned his lost dog. He smiled while making his way back down the steps.

"Well I gotta go to work. I hope you the best! Oh and try not to lose Miss again. She is a very good dog! Byeee" and with that he turned back around and made his way out the gate.

Katsuki stood there watching the boy leave the premises, disappearing from his vision. Eventually one of Katsukis friends came to the door with Miss following behind. Kirishima peeked out the door to see who his friend was looking at but no one was there.

"Hey man, why are you still out here?" he asked while the dog whined for a pat on the head from her owner.

Katsuki slowly shut the door and made his way upstairs quietly, not answering Kirishima's question. Kirishima watched as both Katsuki and the dog went to where he was assuming his room was. Katsuki was quiet and calm on the outside but he was freaking out on the inside. His thoughts were going a thousand miles a minute. Once he finally reached his room. He slammed the door shut and laid down on his back. Miss jumped on top of him and laid down on his chest. He simply stared at the ceiling letting all of his thoughts take over from the unexpected visit.

Meanwhile, Kirishima was sitting on the couch surrounded by his friends.

"Who was at the door Ei?" A bright blonde asked.

"I don't know Denks but... from the looks of it, I feel like Bakugou knows..." kirishima said while trailing off towards the end.

"Well whoever he was, I'm glad he brought Miss back home! I can't believe she ran away like that." Denki said while slamming his upper body on the couch behind him.

"Bakugou was flipping out when he couldn't find her! I've never seen him that worried over anyone! Meanie..." Mina pouted.

Kirishima was still thinking about the strange boy bakugou was staring at. It would have been normal for any other person to strike up a conversation at the door but Bakugou was different. He opened the door, said a few words and then closed it back up. He didn't like communication between strangers especially now that he was the number one hero. So what was so different about this guy?

Kirishima jumped from the ding of his phone. When he looked at it he was surprised to see it was his friend that was literally upstairs.

Bakubro: come upstairs. I need to tell you something.

                                                                                                      Kirishima: ok, where upstairs tho?

Bakubro: lobby where me and you hang out

                                                                                                     Kirishima: omw

Kirishima shut his phone off and snuck off upstairs to the lobby. When he reached upstairs he silently made his way in front of bakugou. Kirishima observed his poor friend. Katsuki had his fingertips pressed together with only the pointer fingers touching his head. His elbows were placed above his parted knees causing his posture to be slouched. Kirishima watched him as he rocked back and forth waiting for him to speak first.