14: Hometown

"Congratulations Izuku Midoriya, you have graduated Harvard University with great scores. I hope this school has taught you well and that you use your knowledge to help others and become the person you want to become'' Izuku was handed his diploma. After eight years of going through highschool and college, he finally graduated to become a doctor. He still has a long way to go but at least he's halfway there.

Inko approached the green headed boy and engulfed him in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you honey!"

"Thank you mom, you did great too you know. Working very hard for the both of us, I appreciate that very much." Izuku kissed her head and walked her to the car and got in the driver's seat.

Izuku drove to his mother's house so they could have dinner together.

As they both made their way to the house, Izuku closed the front door while Inko made her way into the kitchen.

"What do you want for dinner honey?" She asked while starting to get some pans out.

"Katsudon!" the boy exclaimed smiling brightly.

Inko chuckled "your 22 almost 23 and you still like the same dish? I'm impressed..."

"Hey! every time I go home and try to make It it doesn't come out as good as yours!" he retorted

"Okok... Katsudon It is" She laughed again while getting all the ingredients.

After all the food was done being prepared and was served at the table, Inko started the conversation.

"So when do you plan on going to Japan?"

"Well, what I want to do is move there and get a place to stay at, look for another school to continue my studies of medicine for a couple more years. After that I plan on taking on a full time job where I can help people In every way possible!" Izuku said, taking a bite of his food with a smile.

Inko looked at her son blankly before speaking again "I would like some grandchildren you know..."

Izuku choked on his food before looking at his mom in disbelief  "you know I can't give you biological children...right?" Izuku questions wiping away saliva off his mouth.

Inko sighed "yes you can" Izuku was about to protest before he was cut off by Inko's hand "...even though your gay, there are ways to give me a biological child. We live in a world where people are born with insane quirks so no doubt you can find someone who has some sort of pregnancy quirk. But if you don't want that, you can just adopt a child or donate your sperm. I don't care... But I want grandchildren before I leave this word so you better put "having a family" in your to-do list."

Izuku was taken back by her words. He never thought about his love life, at least not after Shindo... that didn't end up very well. But he absolutely did not think about getting himself pregnant. He was a guy for criminy sakes!

Izuku shook his head and laughed "I will certainly give you grandchildren but I dont think theyll be biological... sorry" he trailed off thinking he disappointed his mother.

Inko caught on to his change of mood "no need to apologize, as long as I have a kid with the last name Midoriya, i'm ok with anything. Don't beat yourself down, i'm proud of who you are and who you'll become."

Izuku smiled sweetly, wiping the tears that were forming in his eyes and nodded.

Inko was deep in thought about something. Izuku saw his mothers expression.

"Something on your mind mom?"

Inko was startled but quickly answered "oh!... ummm... uh... do you need help with moving your things out of your apartment?" She asked nervously. She had something else in mind but didn't want to say anything.