32: A Stressful Day

For the past few days Katsuki and Izuku had stayed at the house. Katsuki has been taking care of Izuku by helping him walk around the house but always got to take a break everytime Izuku went on his afternoon naps. He didn't technically take a break since he was either cooking, walking his dog, or working in his office while Izuku took his 2 hour nap. He didn't mind though since he hated doing nothing. What Katsuki didn't know was that everytime Izuku went in his guest room to go take his 'naps,' he always woke up twenty minutes later so instead of going to bother him he went on his phone, read some books, or went on his computer to watch some movies with his headphones. However, today Katsuki was called in for work for the first time. It has been around a week ever since he brought Izuku to his house so he was expecting some sort of call or email to return to work temporarily. He sighed and went to wake up Izuku from his nap. It's been around an hour and a half ever since he took Izuku up there so It should be a bit easier to wake him up. Katsuki got up from his seat and walked out of his office making his way towards Izuku's room. He quietly opened the door and peeked his head in the room to find it empty. The bed wasn't touched at all and the bathroom door was open. Katsuki opened the rest of the door and stepped inside. He looked around a little longer before he heard a voice coming from outside. He looked towards the balcony window to see it open with the curtains swishing from the wind. He approached the window and there he saw Izuku leaning over the railing of the mini balcony talking on the phone. He stared at him but then decided to go back and tell him later. He started to turn around before he heard a sniffle.

"Why can't you just leave me alone..." he whispered weekly.

Katsuki frowned while continuing to listen in to the conversation.

"You think I don't know that? You think that I don't know how much I think about how different we are? You think I fall asleep peacefully at night with all of those thoughts in my head? You think I don't know how much better he could do?! But guess the fuck what asshole, he is so much better than you. He treats me well, he is gentle with me, he cares about my health, he respects my space, and he loves everyone around him. Sure I may be an ass and can get in the way with his work but at least he doesn't complain about it unlike you..."

There was a long pause before Izuku's breath became raggedy and talked in a raspy tone but still trying to whisper.

"N-no because unlike you he doesn't f-force himself on me like you did. H-hes g-gentle and takes his t-time with me.... Don't contact me again" Izuku seethed between his teeth before hanging up the phone. He started crying silently making his whole body shake. Izuku looked at his scarred hand and clenched his hand before slamming it on the railing while hanging his head low.

"Damnit!" he cried.

Katsuki silently approached the crying boy and placed his hand on top of Izuku's scarred one. Izuku jumped with a yelp ready to punch whoever the intruder was. When he saw Katsuki with a sympathetic look he relaxed but cried harder. Katsuki immediately hugged the other boy, making Izuku clench onto his shirt while wetting it with tears. The blonde wrapped both his arms around the other in a protective manner almost covering his whole back. He rubbed his hands up and down to try to give some comfort. Izuku had both his arms between the two chest while still keeping his hold onto katsukis shirt making it wrinkle around his fist. Suddenly Izuku pulled away but still felt two hands hold onto his arms. He wiped his tears while trying to smile.

"W-what are you d-doing in here?" Izuku asked through breaths.

"I was going to let you know that I had to go back to the agency- are you ok?" Katsuki said quickly so he could know what was going on with Izuku. Izuku shook his head.