8: Everyone has Their Moment

Beep beep beep be-

Katsuki tuned the alarm off while with his eyes closed and scrunched brows. Before he could do anything else, his mother burst in through his door yelling.

"KATSUKI GET YOU ASS UP! Today is the day for your entrance exam. Get up get dressed, be LIVELY!!" she said shaking her hands in the air making her few bracelets cling together. 

Katsuki shot up from his bed startled. He tried getting out of bed before his mother could do or say anything else but in the process, his foot got caught in the sheet making his body tumble down from the bed, taking all the blankets and sheets with him.

"GEEZUS HAG! COULD YOU BE ANY LOUDER?!...oww" he shouted making his way out of the mountain pile he created.

"I will if I have to. Now hurry up and get down here to eat breakfast" she stated before getting out of the room.

Too tired to argue, Katsuki got up and went on doing his morning routine. Twenty minutes later he made his way downstairs, grabbing a bagel from his plate and walking out the door, ignoring his mothers yelling, with a sweater and his backpack.

After getting off the bus, he made his way up the hill to UA. On his way he noticed a couple of faces. Two energetic people jumping with excitement. One had bright pink hair and skin and the other had straight red hair. Both of them were being too loud so he sped his pace passing a couple of other people with weird looking bodies. Some having robotic faces or skin mutations like circular elbows or having frog-like feet. Finally arriving at his destination, he slowed his pace but managed to accidentally trip a brunette with a bob cut but catching herself in mid air, not that the ash blonde cared but was glad she didn't say anything about it.

Walking through the doors, going through random halls looking for the auditorium. Making a couple more turns, he opened the doors labeled "auditorium," and made his way to a seat.

He ignored most part of the speech he was given but got snapped out of his mind when a tall man with glasses was scolding someone. He was confused as to why the man was yelling his direction, he hadn't done anything except for minding his own business. That was until he heard a deep sigh next to him. Turning his head he saw a girl with green haired girl, reminding him of someone he knew with the same mop of lighter colored hair.

"Well you should know you made more of a disturbance by, not only scolding me for whispering, but by interrupting Present Mics presentation of how to take the exam to enter this school just so you can yell at someone. Mind your business of what others are doing and focus on yourself" she stated as a matter of factly.

"Oh... ummm... yes I should apologize to you, the students, and the teacher" the blue haired male stated looking to his teacher again bowing his head "I apologize for the interruption please continue" and with that the teacher continued... whatever he was doing.

Katsuki noticed the strange accent of the woman next to her but then turned his attention back to the screaming teacher when the girl started talking to a boy with crooked black hair and a bandana.

"BASICALLY DON'T TOUCH THE ZERO POINTERS NOW GOOOOOOO!" the tall blonde teacher screeched.

Everyone went outside and they were divided into groups. Katsuki was with a couple he recognized while making his way here like that girl he tripped, weird elbow guy, and the two enthusiastic maniacs. Katsuki was not here to make any friends but to focus and become the number one hero. The doors opened and Katsuki made no hesitation to blast his way to the front into the battlefield, already taking down a couple of robots on the way.

"WERE YOU WAITING FOR A COUNTDOWN? YOUR HEROES. YOU DON'T GET COUNTDOWNS NOW GOOO" the microphones screech. Probably the same teacher who was in the auditorium.