38: The Forgiveness that Connects Us

"Baby pleeeease" a loud whining voice sounded.

"I said no Kacchan." another voice said sternly. A mop of green hair popped out of the laundry room with a basket in hand with a tall blonde male following behind.

"I'll literally do anything for you!" Katsuki intervened again trying to convince his husband. Izuku walked towards the couch and placed the basket down and turned around while crossing his arms but then settled with placing them on his hips from the pull his shoulder was giving him. Katsuki had pleading eyes while holding his hands together in a prayer in front of his face.

"Fine," Izuku said, making Katsuki look up and smile brightly.

"REALLY!"

"No," Izuku said, turning around and starting to fold his and katsukis clothes.

"NUUUUUUU. Why nooooot?" he whined again while looking up at the ceiling. He then looked at his lover and hugged him from behind while sneaking his hand under Izukus shirt to rub his toned stomach. Izuku now fumed in anger and threw whatever he was flooding onto the couch then grabbed Katsukis arms and pulled them harshly off of his body. Katsuki stepped back. He knew he stepped over the line.

"I SAID NO! WHAT DON'T YOU GET KATSUKI? It's my body, not yours! I get to decide what happens to it and I certainly don't want a living creature to grow somewhere where it wasn't supposed to grow in the first place! If you want a genetic baby so bad, why didn't you marry someone who could offer that to you!" Izuku seethed while turning around again and started folding all of his clothes while throwing Katsukis out of the pile somewhere on the couch. Katsuki had his eyes wide upon hearing that and immediately went to go hug the other male but his hands were slapped away.

"Don't touch me" Izuku growled while looking at the blonde male out the corner of his eye then returning to his task. Katsuki made both his hands drop to his sides with his head hung low. He could practically feel the glooming aura around Izuku. He knew he messed up. This has happened before in their two years of marriage. Whenever Katsuki went too far with something Izuku wasn't comfortable with, the other would completely ignore him leaving him touch starved until he made a proper apology. Sometimes the blonde was so stubborn, thinking he was right, wouldn't apologize in attempt to let Izuku give in. However, upon doing that a few times, he noticed Izuku going on with his life without a care in the world. If Katsuki stepped in a room, he would sit completely silent, if Katsuki made a move on him, Izuku would turn him down in the worst way possible while still managing to stay quiet. Katsuki realized that Izuku was living a normal life like he wasn't in it and it scared him seeing that Izuku acted so hateful and showed no reliability towards him. Katsuki hated not being relied upon so he does eventually apologize to the other begging him for him to stop. He hated the feeling of being left behind and being useless.

"Look.."

Katsuki was startled by Izuku's sudden calmness. He looked up while Izuku folded the last of his clothes and turned around with a sigh.

"...I understand that you want me to be... pregnant.... and all- but what would you say if I asked you to be the carrier?" Izuku said while looking at Katsuki seriously.

"But you're the bottom," Katsuki said, whispering a bit so he wouldn't anger the smaller greenette in front of him. However, his wishes were denied.

"KATSUKI." Izuku said loudly seething through his clenched teeth, stepping back to give himself more space. He knew Katsuki hated being far away from him after all that had happened. Katsuki never said anything about his hatred of him doing that but he was a phycologist. Studying people was his thing, and he sure as hell made sure to use Katsuki's body language against him when needed.