Chapter 49

Derek found the specified room and opened the door quietly, letting the door shut slowly behind him and turning the lock with a satisfying click. He had barely taken two steps into the dim room before Meredith was on him, grabbing his dark blue scrub shirt with her tiny hands and pulling him deeper inside.

He watched as she quickly kicked off her rubber crocks and dropped her pants, panties and all, at the same time she pushed him down on the firm mattress of the lower bunk. As her hands worked hurriedly on his scrub pants drawstrings, he reached up and pulled her face gently down to meet his lips, kissing her softy and passionately.

Meredith swatted him away, earning a confused look from her fiancé. "What was that for?"

"No time for kissing... I only have seven minutes before they'll miss me downstairs. I have a long line of patients waiting to be sutured, and I'd really like to have this baby to get out of it."

Derek could only chuckle, finding the determined look on Meredith's face completely adorable. With the drawstring free, she finally was able to pull down the material, bringing his boxers with them and letting them gather at his ankles, knowing there wasn't time to completely undress him.

Meredith forced him back down on the bed and moved herself over him, her eyes darkening as she grabbed his length in both small hands and began to move purposefully, letting her body rock with the movement.

Derek found Meredith's determination and aggressiveness a complete turn on, only taking him a second to meet her demand. He was immediately hard and Meredith took it as her cue to adjust herself over his awaiting member and lower herself on him.

The sensations were immediate as both let out satisfied moans. Meredith remained in control as she began moving herself back and forth and up and down, finding her spot and focusing the friction there. Derek moved his hands up the top of Meredith's scrub top that she hadn't bothered removing and enjoyed the feeling of her soft flesh in his firm hands.

Slipping a hand under her bra, he cupped her breast and let himself be swept away by the sensation of her wetness around him and the fullness of curves. His eyes wondered back up to her face and the picture of her with a small smile, her eyes half closed in pleasure, was enough to send him over.

Sensing his impeding climax, Meredith began rocking with more purpose and before long both of them were gasping and panting, desperately trying to keep their voices down.

When they had both completely finished, Meredith quickly moved off of him and promptly began dressing. Pulling her panties and scrubs back on and slipping her feet back into her crocks, she swiftly tied her waist band string as she moved towards the door.

Remembering something, she retraced her steps and lowered herself in front of Derek, leaving a hard kiss on his surprised mouth before moving back to the door. She turned to make sure Derek had pulled his pants up, and upon seeing he was satisfactorily clothed, turned and blew him a kiss.

"Thank you."

Before Derek had a chance to respond, she was gone, the door closing softly behind her. Derek could only laugh. Again he had been used. But the only feelings it evoked were ones of complete love and amazement. He didn't mind... Meredith was the love of his life... and if she wanted to, she could use him for the rest of it.

***

Meredith sat gently on Derek's side of the bed. He must have been extremely tired because she had been up pacing the room and had even taken two hot showers and he hadn't even stirred. She blamed his exhaustion on herself. She hadn't let him go to sleep before midnight in the last two weeks and was constantly hounding him for sex throughout the day. He had been such a good sport, so supportive and loving throughout this crazy pregnancy and now the reward was about to be received.