PROLOGUE

"I- I can't, I just can't," I sobbed defeatedly letting go of the knife. I laid down the grass, crying all my heart out.

I badly want to end my life, to end all my sufferings.. but I know this isn't the solution.

What happened to my motto?

"To Every Problem There Is A Hidden Solution, You Just Have To Find Ways And Take Some Action."

I wiped my face then kicked the knife down the hill before pulling my knees up to hug while I continued to sob.

I stayed in that position in a few minutes before doing my best to calm myself. I tried to wipe my face again with my sweater but then its all dirty with my mucous and mascara. I reached my handbag for some tissue or something else that i could wipe my tears with.

I laughed bitterly when i found nothing but the booklet that Mrs. Witts gave me. I took out the booklet on my bag, holding it firmly between my palms.

"Please atleast? I don't know what to do right now," I closed my eyes as i play the pages of the booklet to somehow ease my pain and longing.

I sighed wiping off my tears and blowing my nose using the end of my sweatshirt, as of this time hygiene is not in my thoughts right now.

As i scroll to the empty pages i started to remember the terrible day i had. I just laughed bitterly before throwing the book away and started to cry more.

Don't I deserve to be happy?

I hugged my knees and sob in between my arms again when suddenly the earth came shaking.

"Wha- whats happening?" I held my ground. I looked around my area as i stood up holding on the tree for balance.

Earthquake?

"What the FUDGE!?" i screamed as the moving ground hits faster and faster per second. It turned me nauseous making me hold on to my belly struggling to stand up straight and find shelter.

"Oh please-" i dizzily pleaded clunching my stomach harder. Why does this thing have to happen this time?

Before i could finish my sentence i lost my balance landing on my butt.

I groaned as i rub my but then leant on the tree trunk.

"Wait!! Woah!! Oh no! Oh no!" I cried out of fear when slowly the world was pulling me sideways. I hugged the tree besides me and firmed my grip.

It felt like the world has officially stated hate on me when the gravity had changed its pull that is now pulling me sideways.

I closed my eyes tightly as i was able to make a firmer hold onto the tree. I peeked through my side where there i saw a massive whirlpool. It seems to be the source of the change of gravity.

But then.. This is sorcery!!'

I did my best to grab harder unto the tree branch to prevent myself from flying towards it but as time pass by the forces of the whirlpool gets stronger and stronger making it hard to resist.

"Why? What did I do to deserve this?" I mumbled, completely losing hope.

At last after moments of thinking I let go my grip.

If this was my last then so be it.

__________________________________________________________________________

I groaned as I open my eyes. A large pang of pain welcomed me, feeling like my head is cracking into two pieces.

"Oww," I winced in pain, holding into my aching head.

That's a wierd dream.

I shrugged my thoughts off as i push myself up to sit.

Huh?

A room made by clay welcomed me making my already confused mind, more confused.

While I roamed my eyes across the room a guy entered through the door and slowly approached me bending down to treat my wounds.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he gently takes my hand to clean the fresh wound.

"Uh where am I?" I asked.

The guy looked at me straight in the eyes before parting his mouth open to speak to me.

But before he even could react a man came inside without excuse.

"Sir, they're heading here, our army was lost. We must prepare or we'll all get murdered!" The man said panicking at that thought.

Murdered? Army? Killed?

Am I in coma?

"Madame please excuse me we have something else to do. Take a rest. Everything will be alright." And just like that he left me together with the guy.

Contrary to what he said, I stood up and went towards the wall and dipped my head hear pass it.

I pouted when i heard horses neighs and solders chants.

A stable? Or a circus? Where the heck am I?

__________________________________________
.
.
.
.
Up Next: CHAPTER 01: Mr. Fernando