CHAPTER 01

Athena Margaux Palema
(Margaux- Margo)

"Woo go Margaux, we love you!"

"Ahh you're my hero!"

"Slay it girl!"

My fans praised me as I walk through the runway. I always kept a smile on.

I was known for being brave helping depressed patients and helping them go through what they are depressed with.

Everyone sees me as a perfect woman of art, who saved millions of teenagers trying to end their life, a good exemplar to children and a perfect figure to men and women.

But they dont know what I'm going through, every day I try my best to live even though I'm literally dying inside.

I'm sick and tired of this world, the world that i currently live in. I did my best to save others but I can't get myself up with my own feet.

I gave advices, advices that i can't  even apply in me, my own self.

But I'll go through all these.

I have a mission and I will succeed.

After my job is done I'll get back to you... my king... my knight...

__________9 Years Ago__________
.

.
.
.

"You're crying again aren't you, come on what is it this time?" my friend Renee asked, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I just can't believe it. Just because my mom is a porn star back at her days means I am one also.." my voice cracked.

Renee raised her brows holding my face up, anger evident in her face.

"Wait what!? Did he force you?" she asked angrily.

I sniffed and just nodded as i recall the most disgusting scene in my whole entire life.

I closed my eyes as the scene where Lane pulled me into a kiss flashed into my mind. His kisses were deep and rough as he pushes my in his bedroom wall, i remember deciding to fully give up my pearl to him but he just destroyed it when called his other friend to share me while undressing me.

I fought back as they each hold back my feet and hands touching me in my private parts. Running thier filthy hands all over my body.

Good thing a hired cleaner that  comes in everyweek to clean Lane's condo unit rung the doorbell that I had the chance to pull myself up, kick them off and run towards the door.

I hurriedly picked up my handbag on his sofa before opening the door pushing the man inside to slow the men down.

He had been my boyfriend since grade 7 and now I'm in first year College.

All those years I've spent with him was such a good memory I was so loyal to him, I loved him so much yet he's still not contented and took other girls to bed.

I was aware yet I kept silent.

I was really pathetic, acting that I didn't see it even though it grossed me a lot.

I am just eager to be loved.. Why does this have to happen to me?

"Urgh boys and their stupid mindset. Come here let me order you up some drinks or maybe beer or wine. It may help to at least lighten things up." She consoled me, pulling me up.