CHAPTER 05

"Goodmorning Draco," i greeted Draco as i enter the kitchen door.

"Mademoiselle, your food is up on the table. Here let me fetch you some water," he helped me sit down and gave me a glass of water before continuing with his chores.

Oh what do you know? All my life I've been forced to do these stuff but look at me now, sitting elegantly while someone do the cleaning and stuff to me.

I feel like a princess.

"Thank you," i thanked before pulling the chair closer to the table.

"Uhm so Draco, about you and that mini book... Uhm, I've read something that i didn't really understand the first time. Care to explain it to me?" I asked as i cut the meat on my plate into smaller pieces.

He looked at me then cleaned his hands before he sits on the opposite side of the table and pulled his chair closer.

"Our mission is to fulfill the greatest desire of our master and not until that he or she finds it, will we consider it as mission accomplished. While doing this we also grant any other request from our current masters which in my case tgat would be you. We'll do everything." He answered politely as he also starts touching his food.

"I'm sorry, we?"

"Yes, there are alot of other waybooks scattered all across the globe and i am not the only one if that's what you thought,"

Oh, cool then.

"Right, but you're all nameless?" I asked as i recall him telling me to name him. What was his name from his last master be?

"Well you give us names so we aren't exactly nameless you see," he shrugged.

Good point.

"Uh yeah, uh anyways back to your answer, do you know what my greatest desire is?" I asked, i wanna know. Curiosity is filling me.

"I do," he answered immediately making me smile.

"Then please do tell me,"

He was taken back by what i said, he kept silent for a moment and took his time to chew his food.

"I'm sorry mademoiselle but i can't tell you,"

"Really? But i thought you said you'll do anything, EVERYTHING for me?" I said popping the wprd 'everything' in my sentence.

"I'm sorry mademoiselle but i can't tell you," he politely said again making me frown.

"Draco, as your master i demand to know why I'm timetraveled back to the worlds most deadly time just to grant my greatest desire that is a total stranger to me." I sarcastically said with a demanding tone.

"Mademoiselle--"

"Tell me now,"

"'Mademoiselle i can't really tell you. Yes we would do everything for our masters but--"

"There is an exemption." I cut him off, i rolled my eyes and rest my cheeks on my palm,

"Then you shouldn't use the word 'everything' if there is a word 'exemption' don't you think?" I scoffed and looked away.

"Mademoiselle, we waybooks could never decline or say no to our master's order or request," he tried to explain.

"Then why say nothing to my request?"

"Listen Young Master. The mother waybook is aware on how tricky humans are that is why it built magical barrier, a magical force to block our memory of something that is supposed to be hidden," He explained making me pout.