CHAPTER 03

I AM REALLY curious on what's going on specially that I hear men and women yelling at each other telling and asking what to do.

That's it.

I peeked out of the small opening of the door just to see people moving back and forth not knowing what to do, looking confused and worried. I walked out of the room to scoop some information.

As I pass through, more and more people with the same face came pass me. What is wrong with these people.

I walked out the house and saw a lot of chariots and injured men being carried to the house in which I came from.

Oh my freaking- what's going on? I'm so confused.

The more I walk further the more bloody bodies came along pass me.

Mama mia.

I gulped as I see a lot of men coming from the gate of the city being accompanied by their families maybe, full of blood and wounds.

I felt a huge urge inside me pushing me to come closer to help them, I don't know what to do, but I still did so. Oh I feel so useless.

I walked together with the people and helping them carry their beloved ones, one by one to those people who has bandages and carriers.

Who did this? What has happened? I became teary eyed as I see other families breaking down inside but has no choice but to standup.

"Uh-oh everyone run!" a guy shouted from afar his right arm was hanging and dripping with blood while his other hand was supporting and pulling his left feet which is badly injured.

A few men started to run towards his direction but he just waved his hands to stop them.

"All women get inside, you there! Help me to take him towards the healer!" a guy instructed as he insisted to help the man who is already half awake.

"Woman, let's get in," an old woman pulled my arms roughly, I took a last glance at the men who are gathering around the man who was using all his force to shout run before looking back at the sidewalk.

"If you don't mind, what is happening?" I asked confused at the old lady. The old lady stopped walking and gaped at me, looking at me ridiculously.

"Are you serious? Have you gone mad? Where is your Family?" she asked,

I was about to open my mouth when someone pulled me out of the woman's grasp.

"Hey there you are what are you doing here? Come let's go back inside." the man earlier patted my shoulders,

I creased my brows at him with a questioning look, he just smiled at me and looked at the old lady,

"I'm sorry Mrs. My sister bumped her head hard this yesterday and she might have forgotten some important stuff, sorry for the interruption," he bowed his head lowly and pulled me back to an old fancy but pitiful house. I let him pull me but stopped before entering the house. I'm not getting tricked with this kind of modus.

"He-Hey! Who are you?" I asked and pulled my hands off his grip before we could even enter the house. I placed my arms at each side of my hips and glared at the back of the stranger and waited for him to look at me.

The man just took a deep breathe before looking at me with an innocent eyes. "Young master, please let's step inside the house and I would explain everything."

I eyed at him suspiciously before letting out a defeated breath, my head is starting to spin and the guy looks trustworthy, "Fine, take me to wherever you want," I whispered before giving my hands to him.