CHAPTER 22

"Margaux I- uh," Heph whispered.

"'I am marrying one of the princesses' is that hard to say Heph?" I asked in a bitter voice. Heph pulled off his hands from me, held my chin to make me look at him.

"Where did you get that thought?" Heph asked curiously.

I looked at the perfect view then at him. I shrugged and stood up, "It doesn't matter you know, as long as-"

"Margaux seriously where is this coming from? I'm not marrying any of the princesses," he stood up and held my hand. He pulled my waist and cleared off the few strands of hair covering my face.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Yeah right," i said sarcastically.

"Alexander is marrying the princesses not me. I would never ever do that to you." He explained then caressed my cheeks.

If you only know.. I closed my eyes wanting to believe him. But in history you'll marry Drypetis..

"Okay if you say so." I pushed his figure away and walked back at the palace, it's a long way from here but as long as i get out of Heph's sight it would be fine. It was supposed to be a quite time together but it got destroyed, just because of those two. Urgh!

"Margaux wait up. Please." I took a faster pace but Heph ran and blocked my way. I took a deep breath and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Margaux i don't know who told you that but whoever did will seriously pay." He spoke while we look at each other eye to eye not breaking contact, his voice getting darker than usual.

"Heph-"

"Chiliarach Hephaestion!!" A seductive voice stopped me and Heph's staring contest. We both looked at the same direction where an idiot woman in a gown walking towards us.

Oh my gosh, give me a break. I grunted as we wait for her to come.

"Hello, my name is Drypetis, i am so honored to meet you, i tried following you in your escort a while ago but i lost you. I just want to personally give you a gift i made. I've been wanting to give it to you for a very long time now." She chirped and gave him a pendant. Stupid pendant.

"Thanks," he smiled and examined the pendant. I looked at it too and it had alot of symbols. I would bet one of those mean something else.

I glared at her and she glared back.

"Do you like it?" She asked and stepped forward, aiming to hold on Heph's arms.

Yeah no way. I immediately pulled Heph toward me and hugged him.

Drypetis glared daggers at me but instantly changed it into an innocent face when Heph looked at her.

"I liked it thank you." He smiled and bowed lightly.

Draco, do you have a gun? I asked, my patience is growing thin and it's just the first meet up with this woman.

Mademoiselle guns aren't invented yet in this times. Draco joked.

Urgh! I shouted back at him. I'm so frustrated!

Fine, fine, see it this way. Roxana will eventually kill her. Did that made you feel good?

No, i don't know. What would Roxana's reason be to kill her? Plus research says that Roxana 'maybe' killed her. No proof still. I grunted.

Uhmm.. i dunno BUT tell you what, Do what you think is best for you, it's your story to write. Draco comforted me before cutting our link.