CHAPTER 30

Margaux's POV

"It's just a dream Mademoiselle,"

"A dream that could mean something." I argued back as i walk back and forth making Draco dizzy.

"Mademoiselle, don't think much of it. I know you often forget about this but Hello! I'm hereee, the genie, the servant, the whachaever magical creature that protects you." He waved his hands straight to my face.

I groaned and slapped his hands away then sat down besides him. I heard Draco let out a small sigh and clapped his hands.

After a full second, a white owl entered the room and landed on my lap.

"Aww! You read my Harry Potter books!" I smiled smugly at him which he rolled his eyes at. I laughed wholeheartedly as my worries immediately vanished. I brushed the feathers of Hedwig and finally calmed down.

"Thank Ignis," Draco smiled in relief and dropped his body back to the bed.

"Ignis?" I turned around and looked at him. "Who's Ignis? Your god?"

"Yeah something like that. Now please don't think about it next mademoiselle. I've been hearing your voice all day. Give me a break geez or better just please close your mouth, stop thinking, relax and sleep," he complained and turned around.

Lol to think I've been talking all day until now that the sun is setting.

"I know right? Why are you making me suffer that much." Draco groaned.

I rolled my eyes and patted the owl on my lap. You had quite the sad ending in the books, don't worry i will not gonna make you have the same fate. I smiled.

"Margaux," i heard a servants voice calling for me. She was at the door gently knocking.

I patted Draco's lap to give him time to hide before shouting 'come in' to her.

As usual, it's the same new servant who came and dropped some ointments for my skin. No one in the palace wants to come near me since they all side Roxana not knowing that everything is just a made up shenanigan for a half baked plan that actually works.

"Thank you," i smiled and bowed politely. I reached out my hand to accepted the ointment.

"P-please, let me do this for you. I also brought a little cup of tea. It's supposed to help you have fast recovery." The servant pulled away and dropped the ointments at the nearest table.

I pulled back my hands. Ookay? Well that is wierd..

I looked at her and examined her appearance. She looks unusual today and she's sweating buckets too. What's wrong with this girl?

She turned around and gave me a nervous laugh while fixing the table. Bringing out two cute tea cups and a tiny kettle from her basket, she then immediately poured the contents of the tiny kettle to each cup. One for me and one for her.

I can't believe how desperate they are.. i heard Draco whisper as soon as i sat down one the opposite side of the table.

"Huh?" I said out loud.

"Uhh, something wrong miss?" The servant asked then gave me the small tea cup, it is as if she wants me to take a drink already.

I smiled unsurely and took the cup from her. I looked down at the contents of the cup.

Something doesn't feel right.

Cause it isn't right. Draco answered back. I curiously looked at the door where he is now standing.