CHAPTER 07

"I don't want to be rude but Mademoiselle your hurting my feelings." Drac exaggeratedly acted while clutching the left side of his chest.

I rolled my eyes and pinched him hard on his waist.

"Ow! You just became close to Hephaestion and now your ignoring and hurting me? That's so hurtful!" Draco stomped and whined like a big baby earning another pinch from me.

"Fine, fine I'll stop." Drac pouted as he rubbed his waist with his other hand.

Hephaestion did come back shortly afterwards but he didn't come and get me. If this was a week ago I'll be so happy but I've grown attachment through the past few days and i hate what he is doing right now.

We stopped and camped here in the plains for a while and Heph held a meeting immediately.

I admit i want attention from him. And what he's doing right now is important but am i not?

Hmp! I hate what I've become.

I sighed and entered the tent of Draco.

"Done snooping at him?" Drac teased while he fixed the hanging hammock.

I jumped and layed down at the hammock while looking up.

"Let me count.. ah yes it's almost a week that you've decided to open yourself yet you seem to grow too attached and attention hungry from him. I wonder what what means." Draco crossed his arms and looked at me suspiciously.

"It's nothing, it'll pass." I shrugged it off and moved to the opposite direction.

It was true. It's funny how the time pass fast.

From the very beginning of this journey i never thought that i could actually pull it off.. sure everything started in a bumpy ride but then i noticed that I'm starting to get the hang of this medieval times- if this were it. Anyways Drac told me that we're officially a month here in the 'Macedonian Era'. I'm starting to feel at home and get used to the surroundings though I'm having a hard time on how the lights are held in here. Always fire.

I sighed and closed my eyes when i heard a familiar voice calling.

I immediately sat up and looked at the tents entrance.

"Woo would you look at that." Draco chortled. I want to choke him badly but Heph is already at the door.

"Hey Margaux. Sorry for leaving you earlier, come lets get back to the tent." He apologised and extended his hands.

I quickly accepted it and pulled him into a hug.

'Clingy' i heard Draco whisper in between his malicious cough.

I glared at him and kicked a rock towards him before pulling Hephaestion off the tent.

"Uh.. What was that?"

"Oh that's nothing, come now I'm pretty tired." I smiled then closed the curtain in the front door before hugging him tight.

"I like this. I like this new you please don't change." He hugged back.

"I won't change i promise." I tilted my head and looked up at him.

"Are you sure? You won't run towards Alexander like you always do before?" He asked as he caressed me cheeks.

"Hmm nope." I barely even know him, actually i don't know him at all! Well except with some itsy bjtsy few details that we've learned from history class.. which is by the way my favourite topic.. nah scratch that.

"Why do you look so scared?"

"Nothing you just.. you never ever spared.. uh never mind.. forget about it. What is important is i have you know." He said pulling towards the end of the bed then sat down and hugged me tighter.