xxiii. evan 'buck' buckley.💥

"Evan, are you fucking kidding me?" you asked, walking into the firehouse

"Evan, are you fucking kidding me?" you asked, walking into the firehouse. Evan Buckley, your husband of 2 years looked down from the balcony at you. "Uh, babe, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be resting?" he helped you up the stairs to the table where you were absolutely fuming. Captain Nash, Hen, and Chimney were all seated at the table, eyes on you, not saying a word.

 Captain Nash, Hen, and Chimney were all seated at the table, eyes on you, not saying a word

"Evan, you literally piss me off so fucking bad. I--" "first off, sit down. Second off, calm down, babe. Your blood pressure is high enough. Now tell me calmly what happened. What did I do?" Evan interrupted you to gently guide you to a chair. You took a deep breath, calming the fiery rage in your bones. "Why did you leave your fucking underwear in the middle of the floor? I could've slipped," you told him, shaking your head.

"Babe, I didn't. Did you move the laundry today?" he asked, and then it dawned on you: the reason his boxers were in the middle of the floor was because of you. "Did you really come all the way down here to yell at me because-" "well maybe I just miss you, Evan!" you cried, tears quickly falling. "You've picked up so many shifts to support us, I just miss you being home," you admitted, pouting lightly. "Looks like this pregnancy is going perfectly," Hen joked, drinking some orange juice.

You were indeed 8 months pregnant with a healthy baby Buckley girl. That explained your crazy mood swings. "Goodness, you are so freaking cute," Evan knelt down in front of you, placing his hands on your round stomach. "You better go easy on Momma," he whispered, making you giggle. "I'm sorry for coming all the way up here to yell at you, babe. I just wanted to see you, I guess we both did," you told him, referring to you and the baby. "It's fine, love. My shift is almost over, so I'll be home to finish the laundry before you know it," he said, walking you to the bay door of the 118th.

It really was his second home.

"Okay, hon. I'll see you, and bring home some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, will ya?" you asked sheepishly, and he could only grin. He couldn't believe how lucky he got with you. He loved you more than life itself, something he thought he'd never find. "Of course, darling. I love you so, so much, Y/N," he kissed you passionately, loving every second of it. "She's already pregnant, Buckley. You could at least wait until after the baby gets here to start making another one," Chimney joked, causing Evan to blush a bright red.

"I love you more, baby. We'll see you when you get home."

With this new season of 9-1-1, i have been so deep in my buck feels that you can't hear me. excuse me for writing a bunch of evan buckley fluff.🥺

-a.🤍